BSG- Blood and Chrome - frakking A

What got me was they only aired it one time. Normally the SyFy channel as well as other cable channels will repeat their shows the same night, so you could choose when to watch. I don't have tivo so I watched B & C first and was able to watched the other shows that repeated episodes later that night.

It's on again today at 5/4c if anyone missed it. Otherwise, it doesn't appear to be in any further repeat listings...

It's on again today at 5/4c if anyone missed it. Otherwise, it doesn't appear to be in any further repeat listings...

Yeah, I had to record it again. I was pissed...

I recorded it last night at the advertised time and my dvr confirmed the time slot and all. I watched it first thing this morning and thought maybe I had just missed the first few minutes, but continued watching. All of a sudden it was over after an hour and Human Target came on. WTF? Turns out even my dvr was wrong and this started at 8PM EST not 9PM. Anyone else have this issue?! I wonder if this was another trick pulled by the execs to ensure failure. :angry

Anyway, it recorded again and I'll be watching it IN FULL tomorrow.

Man, blood and chrome looked good. It makes you wish that bsg had that level of cgi...
Interesting, I had the opposite opinion--I thought the CGI on the Nu BSG was far better.

Ugh... I hate lens flares.
I think they did that to hide some of the dodgy CGI. :lol But, yeah, it was far more obvious on our big screen than it was when I watched the first couple of You Tube vids on my laptop...and far more annoying.

Regardless, I liked it and I hope SyFy (or another channel) picks it up as a series.

I agree. Some of the CGI looked really dodgy in spots. Specifically when the raptor crashed. That looked really bad.

I wasn't to keen on the Basestars either. It looked like someone with little imagination tried to bridge the two designs by simply superimposing one over the other.

Just wanted to say,.. "T-H-A-T W-A-S A-W-S-O-M-E"

I could Beach & Moan,.. But the Bottom Line... Aces ! ! ! ! !

Are there going to be more episodes...?

Stay Hard
Snoose

...I wasn't to keen on the Basestars either. It looked like someone with little imagination tried to bridge the two designs by simply superimposing one over the other.
That didn't bother me so much because it seemed to show a progression from the TOS Basestars to the Nu Basestars. The Cylons, on the other hand, were more advanced (i.e. closer in appearance to those in the Nu BSG series) than the Cylons in Razor, in which Husker was older--a bit of a continuity disconnect there.

Still, overall I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind seeing more episodes, so I hope it gets picked up.

I haven't watched it yet, but is the two hour show SyFy had on the entire thing? It is titled "Pilot" on the description so I thought maybe there was more.

That sucks. I watched it today and it looks like it would be way more cool than Caprica.

I'm willing to bet at least another stand alone movie will be made if the DVD sales are strong. Their facebook page seems to suggest that with the following on a recent post:
Now that you've seen the show, make sure to pre-order the DVD to support Adama's future missions!

Pre-order links are at the event page below:

BLOOD & CHROME US DVD and Blu-Ray Release | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/bloodandchrome?fref=ts

having said that there is a huge fire sale of all the props and hero costumes on ebay right now so that doesn't bode well unless they intend to redesign costumes for future shows but the wiki says: Regarding the future of Blood and Chrome, Eick stated that he, David Weddle, Bradley Thompson and Jonas Pate had "hatched a next mission".

Last edited:
So I got a package from FedEx today. Had no clue what it was.

I opened it and it was a free copy of Blood & Chrome BR Combo Pack.

Of course as a true fan I bought last week when it came out.
Gonna try and return it to Best Buy. They tried to scratch out the UPC for the promotion but other than it is sealed. If not off to ebay I guess.

I guess this maybe came from the FB Contest that I entered. I don't know. I never got any confirmation that I won though. Weird.

So I got a package from FedEx today. Had no clue what it was.

I opened it and it was a free copy of Blood & Chrome BR Combo Pack.

Of course as a true fan I bought last week when it came out.
Gonna try and return it to Best Buy. They tried to scratch out the UPC for the promotion but other than it is sealed. If not off to ebay I guess.

I guess this maybe came from the FB Contest that I entered. I don't know. I never got any confirmation that I won though. Weird.

JEALOUS!!! That's frakkin' awesome. :eek

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back