BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

So I put in my order MoM last Oct. Every time I contact Lewis he tells me that they will be shipping by this x date and then that date passes and he states they're coming at x date. This been going on for months. Is he always facing delays? I have to admit that I'm getting worried as I also ordered a V2 last year and wondering if I'll ever get my products delivered. I don't want to request a refund but it's beginning to cross my mind.

Im curious if Lewis has gone through the link that you posted here for missing items. It was for the helper and reveal boards but also said to list missing items in notes. I'm missing a lot. And there was no " notes" in the link. And there has been no reply as of yet for filling out the link.

Last thing I heard was that Lewis was preparing for a big update, which will hopefully improve things a lot.

On another note, I recently asked about updates in the Veracity Labs V2 thread, and I've yet to receive a response. The run was said to be done by Spring 2022 and we're already in July. There has been no update at all for their Leia hilt. And there are more and more people having issues with either 7Chambers or Veracity Labs, and swearing never to buy from them anymore. It's getting that bad...

It's becoming more concerning as time passes. I didn't want to think about it, but I'm starting to wonder about the future of these two companies. The lack of updates and concrete schedules isn't great at all. It's a lot easier to be patient when you're taken along with the process through regular updates.

Last edited:
Last thing I heard was that Lewis was preparing for a big update, which will hopefully improve things a lot.

On another note, I recently asked about updates in the Veracity Labs V2 thread, and I've yet to receive a response. The run was said to be done by Spring 2022 and we're already in July. There has been no update at all for their Leia hilt. And there are more and more people having issues with either 7Chambers or Veracity Labs, and swearing never to buy from them anymore. It's getting that bad...

It's becoming more concerning as time passes. I didn't want to think about it, but I'm starting to wonder about the future of these two companies. The lack of updates and concrete schedules isn't great at all. It's a lot easier to be patient when you're taken along with the process through regular updates.

I completely agree. I’m happy to wait as long as I get realistic updates.
I really hope Lewis can pull through this as I would love to see him succeed. But I all I want is the items I paid for.

I completely agree. I’m happy to wait as long as I get realistic updates.
I really hope Lewis can pull through this as I would love to see him succeed. But I all I want is the items I paid for.

I heard Lewis just finished moving to a new facility next to the UK machinist, and will also work alongside two expert engineers from now. His current plan is now to get everything shipped that still needs to be shipped. And once his slate has been cleaned, he can finally move on to new projects with a faster and more streamlined process. Which is great news for the future.

So, I truly hope Lewis will succeed as well once the new changes are implemented. I'd be more than happy. But I'd also like to see more regular updates from Veracity Labs themselves, as Lewis has been facing most of the heat as the representative. Social media and marketing (basically frequent updates, like some other saber companies such as KR Sabers, SP Sabers and Shadowfoil Props) really needs a lot more work, from what I can see.

I’ve been pushing Lewis to make more public updates himself instead of relying on myself or Adam to post or respond in private PM (where most inquiries have been coming in) Adam and I have basically been working for free every moment we invest beyond design… which was basically also freely given.

Adam has unfortunately been in poor health and is essentially under protocols to avoid as much stress as humanly possible; and I have been in the midst of becoming a manager at the furniture shop I work for while dealing with incredible supply chain issue and personnel outages with a round of COVID working through my coworkers (most of which have been coming through their kids at daycare it seems).

Updates have been suffering immensely from me personally: I’m fully aware/ and wary to recognize.

Yes Lewis has engaged in that move: I was hoping he would communicate all of that openly and publicly so people could get a sense of where things were at.

I am mostly forwarding messages I receive to Lewis at this point because there is otherwise very little it seems I can actually effect. I highly encourage the open and public discourse so that everyone feels attuned to the current situation. I encourage outstanding issues to be addressed on Facebook as Lewis seems attuned to those groups in particular…

Especially those with outstanding parts. Please use the Google doc link posted. Notes should be able to be applied in the same paragraph as the the addresses

I’ve been waiting since January. However, I’ve just received notification from DHL that my MoM is now posted and due to be delivered on Monday, so it looks like things are finally moving. It has been a long wait but definitely worth it. Hang in there.

I’ve been waiting since January. However, I’ve just received notification from DHL that my MoM is now posted and due to be delivered on Monday, so it looks like things are finally moving. It has been a long wait but definitely worth it. Hang in there.
Did you also order the crystal chamber?

I ordered last year and still waiting and still nothing has been shipped

B57383AD-F3F6-410B-814E-BC9AF9189FA6.jpeg

Plaque would have to be custom.
I haven’t endorsed any plaque makers since JAMES BAXTER has tried to swindle countless Facebook and rpf board members with plaques and lies.

Random PSA. Sorry. Knee jerk reaction

Just a reminder that some of us don't do Facebook/ social media.
He does email but that’s not a full picture.
I can’t say I have that full picture either while he’s dealing with everything.
That was a quick reply not concerning our parts that haven't been received.
I get the displeasure. I ping Lewis every single time I see any single individual customer who expresses they are once, twice, or perpetually missing parts.

I don’t have parts. He does. I don’t have the power to fly there, rip them out of inventory be it UK, China, or Singapore for PCBS or wherever and put them in the post. I don’t have the power to make goods appear magically much less the power to update their status if it’s not shared with ME accurately. I don’t even have money from working on this so I can’t exactly sway production. I have no cards to play, no equity. All I have is the pride of my hard research work and time investment in making the production pack with Adam. I have been advocating for customers of product that has MY and Adam’s name written on it.

I wish I could say and give more.

Everyone who is STILL missing parts or has been neglected for update has full rights to answers but Lewis is literally the only person who can actually *do* that now.

Trust me. Between us… I really, really, need to see that happen

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back