BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Mom Gen 2 kits and chambers are in the process of active shipping, being picked up in batches as DHL is able, I’m not sure how many are left to ship.
No updates at the moment on extra idealized grenades while other big items are being addressed.

On a big note: for those waiting on a response from Lewis: I’ve had him draft a new Google doc for those who have been waiting for updates on missing or otherwise problematic parts. Patrick the helper really threw a wrench in it early on, so between all the messages Lewis, Adam, myself, or the website received or between here and other social media platforms; this can hopefully become a new central record for Lewis with those who may have outstanding needs from the previous batches.

“ Parts missing from the first batch outset? and you’ve messaged one of us about it?
Lewis is going to try and double check with those who have been missed with this form.

Link:
Missing Helper Set and/accessories

Should not apply to recent Gen 2 orders or crystal chambers, or other 7 chambers product.

No worries. Guess mine is in a batch yet to be shipped.

Hopefully the other items are addressed and you guys do a grenade run, as I would love to have a idealized section to complete the hilt (not a big fan of the ideal grenade!)

Had anyone seen this one yet? Supposedly it was casting made during the production of the Prequels.
Screenshot_20220602-073439.png

A board member here has a very similar looking casting that he made a 3rd Gen cast from… which the MoM can thank for quite a bit of its more subtle details ;)

No worries. Guess mine is in a batch yet to be shipped.

Hopefully the other items are addressed and you guys do a grenade run, as I would love to have a idealized section to complete the hilt (not a big fan of the ideal grenade!)
So, you want an idealized(even ring) grenade section and you're not a big fan of idealized? confused. If you are actually looking for an even ring section and actually don't like the Uneven rings...pm me.

So, you want an idealized(even ring) grenade section and you're not a big fan of idealized? confused. If you are actually looking for an even ring section and actually don't like the Uneven rings...pm me.
Didn't re-read what I typed!

Not a fan of the canon grenade section the MOM gen 2 only comes with and much prefer the idealized version (especially since the Mandalorian/BoB shows an idealized hilt)

To be fair mobiusone- once the new hilt on the shows was revealed the idea of changing every part (or almost every part) was starting to look like an entirely new kit.
I do have it on good authority that a BoBF hilt is going to be in production soon (Not us) I can inquire and see if the grenade will be compatible though....

otherwise.
More from the 1 commission I'm working on:

The tri ring in the kits were made with Stainless plating for some reason, so a drop in muriatic acid > water dip > Sculpt Nouveau stainless steel blackener > water dip > seal with wax or clear... seems to actually do the trick! (I had a chance to experiment with this yesterday)

Lewis has repeatedly asked for them to be made in mild steel but: This is a solution that looks pretty good for a deep dark patina.

1654263264910.png
1654263319286.png

Had anyone seen this one yet? Supposedly it was casting made during the production of the Prequels.
View attachment 1582549
10F72D16-4BC3-4FF9-A1CB-0CB71899361E.jpeg

7624CB41-E695-4D8E-B87D-023F434AFA5D.jpeg

Dropping these in for funzies. Gen 2 hero commission and one of the castings that was up on the board. The auction does appear to be the same generation gauging by the shrinking factor (overall dimension)

*edit* looking at the photos: it could be a cousin or second cousin based on casting quality

Looks a helluva lot like a casting i made 10 years ago. I'm gonna have to search my pics. Not saying its mine but sure does have the same dimensions and same resin.

Would love to see. coolhanluked did you see the link I sent about MoM parts…

*edit* posted rather
I did see it. Thank you. I'm missing a few parts but I'll wait to see if mobiusone wants to trade grenades first cuz the canon grenade is one of the missing parts. It would save me sending it back to you and you sending me and him one.

I'll look for the pics. I did all the college humor SW skits. Sets and props. I made a mold of my rotj hero i had at the time. Casted about 20 of them. Gave them like 4 or five all painted up for the show. I dont remember who i gave out the rest to. Everybody wanted one. I think i might still have one. Not sure cuz i have boxes upon boxes full of sabers and parts in my shop that i haven't looked in for years. And i think i might still have the saber i molded. Maybe you guys could use your lazer eyes and tell me who made it. I don't remember that either.

I did see it. Thank you. I'm missing a few parts but I'll wait to see if mobiusone wants to trade grenades first cuz the canon grenade is one of the missing parts. It would save me sending it back to you and you sending me and him one.

I'll look for the pics. I did all the college humor SW skits. Sets and props. I made a mold of my rotj hero i had at the time. Casted about 20 of them. Gave them like 4 or five all painted up for the show. I dont remember who i gave out the rest to. Everybody wanted one. I think i might still have one. Not sure cuz i have boxes upon boxes full of sabers and parts in my shop that i haven't looked in for years. And i think i might still have the saber i molded. Maybe you guys could use your lazer eyes and tell me who made it. I don't remember that either.
thats a great anecdote! I’ll have to look at some of those in retrospect because I have a feeling I wasn’t paying too much attention when they were first put up. My understanding and attention span for the Rotj hero nuances began developing primarily in 2017. :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back