BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Time to select a crystal :)
1652833820930.png

Nice to see that the MoM CCs are being shipped, I received mine as well!

I have a friend who received two MoM CCs, and he noticed that one of the greeblies was missing in both kits. Others (including me) also have a greeblie missing. Lewis from 7Chambers said that he couldn't find those greeblies anywhere. So I'm wondering what will be done about the missing greeblie? I think all the buyers of the CC are affected.

(Pictures are taken from my friend's post on FB).

Also, in case people are looking for the manual to assemble the CC, here's the Dropbox link provided by Veracity Labs:

Assembly video (by 5280 Concepts):

Attachments

• 282034024_2002343819950504_2914880864261684633_n.jpg
    282034024_2002343819950504_2914880864261684633_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 281336915_2002343776617175_8805252143071732755_n.jpg
    281336915_2002343776617175_8805252143071732755_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 281856197_2002343883283831_2860107984671755834_n.jpg
    281856197_2002343883283831_2860107984671755834_n.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 280534789_2002343866617166_6368325010216072300_n.jpg
    280534789_2002343866617166_6368325010216072300_n.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hi guys: yes it appears that every kit is missing one small aluminum greeblie because the machinist (one of the last instances of China based machining) did not ship them in the order.
Lewis missed this, so shipped all components available to him in the shop without realizing the part was missing.

(Which is beyond Adam and I to understand why, when we asked for and didn’t get a sample to reference and verify before they were sent to each customer)

Lewis says he’s drafting messaging to inform everyone… and will have to conscript his local machinist to make the part and have them sent out.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

I can’t express how frustrating and embarrassing this is after so many other similar issues

Hi guys: yes it appears that every kit is missing one small aluminum greeblie because the machinist (one of the last instances of China based machining) did not ship them in the order.
Lewis missed this, so shipped all components available to him in the shop without realizing the part was missing.

(Which is beyond Adam and I to understand why, when we asked for and didn’t get a sample to reference and verify before they were sent to each customer)

Lewis says he’s drafting messaging to inform everyone… and will have to conscript his local machinist to make the part and have them sent out.

I can’t express how frustrating and embarrassing this is after so many other similar issues
Hey it happens man, go easy on yourself

Lewis missed this, so shipped all components available to him in the shop without realizing the part was missing....
I talked to Lewis about the greeblies, the UK machinist should be able to produce all of the missing ones by this weekend. If that's possible, then bless that UK machinist haha. He's awesome!

But I do feel sorry for 7Chambers, they're facing some intense heat right now and every imperfection is currently being scrutinized. Shipping has been rocky too. And people in the FB groups have been so frustrated that many are now trying to sell their hilts (mostly the Aniflex Elite, as a lot of them seem to be grade B instead of grade A) and swearing never to do business with 7Chambers again. I can see that a lot of (potential) customers have now been lost (which affects Veracity Labs as well), which is very unfortunate. Things are looking bad...

And despite the delays, I've always been satisfied with all my orders from 7Chambers. Unfortunately, many couldn't share the same experience.

Last edited:
Definitely feel for all the issues so far. Fighting my own battle against Yahoo Mail but unlike Yahoo, I know 7C will at least deliver even if it takes a while.

BRRogers EU customers will probably have to pay extra customs fee. I am not sure about every country but I am sure I have to in mine. Here we got a customs fee for every package and letter coming from outside of the EU. Not a big amount, a few bucks.

BRRogers EU customers will probably have to pay extra customs fee. I am not sure about every country but I am sure I have to in mine. Here we got a customs fee for every package and letter coming from outside of the EU. Not a big amount, a few bucks.
I'm in the EU, and the custom fees DHL (Express) asks are crazy. I had to pay $60 for my MoM CC, and a whopping $90 for my Aniflex Elite. It sucks to be a saber collector in the EU sometimes...

I'm in the EU, and the custom fees DHL (Express) asks are crazy. I had to pay $60 for my MoM CC, and a whopping $90 for my Aniflex Elite. It sucks to be a saber collector in the EU sometimes...

Yes I find it weird that the best sellers are in the UK and US only.

Last edited:

Despite all the setbacks and delays I have to say that I have absolutely no regrets waiting on this hilt and crystal chamber. I appreciate all the frustrations on your end, but wow did this all come out nice. I'd gladly purchase future hilts if they're this good and even moreso now that machining has moved to somewhere that seems more reliable.

Yes I find it weird that the best sellers are UK and US only.
I think that's because that's where the market is. I never managed to sell installed sabers within my country, as the prices are the biggest thing they dislike (they find $200 already too expensive for a saber). And the demand for DIY sabers in the EU is also very small. There might only be a few collectors in my country... So unfortunately, the US and UK are where it's at :confused:

I talked to Lewis about the greeblies, the UK machinist should be able to produce all of the missing ones by this weekend. If that's possible, then bless that UK machinist haha. He's awesome!

But I do feel sorry for 7Chambers, they're facing some intense heat right now and every imperfection is currently being scrutinized. Shipping has been rocky too. And people in the FB groups have been so frustrated that many are now trying to sell their hilts (mostly the Aniflex Elite, as a lot of them seem to be grade B instead of grade A) and swearing never to do business with 7Chambers again. I can see that a lot of (potential) customers have now been lost (which affects Veracity Labs as well), which is very unfortunate. Things are looking bad...

And despite the delays, I've always been satisfied with all my orders from 7Chambers. Unfortunately, many couldn't share the same experience.
This is the first I've seen mention of Grade B AniFlex Elites (I'm not on Facebook, which may be why). Has this been verified?

This is the first I've seen mention of Grade B AniFlex Elites (I'm not on Facebook, which may be why). Has this been verified?
There are no Grade B Aniflex Elites “officially”. But it seems many of them came with flaws, like scratches and spots. Not al hilts are fully assembles, like it was promised. All hilts have the activation button that doesn’t thread in deep enough, so the button sticks out (Lewis is having them remade). The arms of the stand have a protective tape that’s very hard to remove. The grips aren’t completely straight, and tightening the covertech displaces the grips. And with some hilts, the hilt screws not far enough or too far, which causes the top half to be misaligned with the rest of the hilt. One customer even found a razor blade in his box (an accident by one of the 7C employees).

Besides the button, my Aniflex Elite has no problems fortunately. But many others couldn’t say the same thing. I see a lot of people selling their Aniflex Elites now, or strongly considering it. Not only that, SP Sabers will come with his ROTS Anakin saber (The Low Ground) this year as well to take the crown.

For the money and time, this wasn’t what people were expecting. There was a call-out post on Facebook regarding 7Chambers, the admin of that Facebook group is now actively discouraging people from buying from 7Chambers. And couple it with the missing greeblies, and you can now see people calling it a “**** show” on Facebook. The latest thing I’m seeing now is people being so pissed about 7Chambers that many are refusing to buy from them ever again. And that number is growing by the day I noticed…

This has, and will impact Veracity Labs too in a negative way going forward. People on Facebook don’t seem to know the difference between 7Chambers and Veracity Labs too well, so I’m afraid to say that customers have been lost for both. Which is incredibly unfortunate. The only way to fix this is if 7Chambers can pull off an 100% perfect run next time, with flawless communication. Cause people are absolutely fed up with it now I noticed :(

Last edited:
I’m not trying to say too much but: the successful and timely delivery of our designs is what Adam and I have been desperately (sometimes hopelessly) attempting to support halfway across the globe.
I've been very satisfied with all the products you guys made, and am excited to see your future products. The waiting times didn't bother me too much, because I knew the quality of the products would be well worth the wait (and the import fees haha).

It's only unfortunate that a lot of people have been so dissatisfied that they're drowning out those that had good experiences. I'll admit that seeing all the recent posts from people about 7Chambers has affected me a little bit too, but not enough to give up on them. I just hope that things will improve soon for everyone and that things will calm down a bit...

Last edited:
I've been very satisfied with all the products you guys made, and am excited to see your future products. The waiting times didn't bother me too much, because I knew the quality of the products would be well worth the wait (and the import fees haha).

It's only unfortunate that a lot of people have been so dissatisfied that they're drowning out those that had good experiences. I'll admit that seeing all the recent posts from people about 7Chambers has affected me a little bit too, but not enough to give up on them. I just hope that things will improve soon for everyone and that things will calm down a bit...
If Verity Cosplay and I ever lose our ability to be accountable to you guys and hold Lewis accountable to our standards then- you have our permission to be mad at us too XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back