BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Also Chinese New Year can last for 2 weeks and there is the Lantern Festival after that too (maybe that is the one).

Anyway, Black Friday, 11.11 (it is a thing in China), Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year are all causing delays, so don't expect too much in December (or more likely until the end of February).

Frustration is understandable.

Please refer back to my recent posts about the UK machinist conduct and the arrival with a TXQ partnership.

This obviously took more time than was estimated- which is why I have been hesitant to make any more date promises from our end.
But I can offer progress updates from TXQ at this time. Machining is in progress.
I was hoping for a more substantial update but it appears sharing snippets from this week may be helpful.

Pommel caps:

Emitter caps:

Lower emitter ‘bell’

The helper boards had a frustrating production error and needed to be re-assessed. So unfortunately V3 helpers were(are) delayed once more to ensure the promised quality at a cost to time and budget.

Took some photos of my MoM Elite with the CNC machined crystal chamber. When the new helper boards arrive, I can install the hilt 100% (I now only installed some LEDs inside the chamber). It's such a beautiful hilt. And definitely worth the wait!
How did you get that patina for the copper neck? That looks good, I have tried a few different things like mine but have not been able to achieve that look.

How did you get that patina for the copper neck? That looks good, I have tried a few different things like mine but have not been able to achieve that look.
Thanks! This is all natural patina. I placed the parts in the living room and often held them in my hand for a while. I like the look of a real naturally created patina. This is the MoM Gen2 Elite btw.

A couple more going into Monday (from TXQ machining)

Grenade sections in progress:

Copper neck sections in progress

The videos are a little chunky… but I’ve asked for as MUCH as they can give during the process.
Like I always say… if I could only be a fly on the wall.
This is literally the first time we’ve gotten actual in progress process updates from anyone though

Looking good Bryan, i hope Lewis is as thankful as this community is with you and all the updates you have given..

Many forget or don’t know, You have taken it upon yourself to be the front man on this all out of the kindness of your heart and no financial ties to the company

You have taken much heat during this process and I appreciate all the effort you have put in informing us..

Last edited:
As a reminder, all talk regarding the details of a project run should be discussed in the project run thread in the Classifieds Forums. Shipping updates, sales issues, delivery issues, delivery delays, etc. are all topics for the actual project run thread, not a build thread in the regular forum. Thank you.

Thank you, It had slipped my mind that there was a main board discussion page as well; and thought this was in the classified section (usually clicking in through the notification bar).

Sorry sir!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back