BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

I was looking at the interest thread over on the TRA and it says you have to pick between idealized and canon but on this thread it says you get both swappable grenade section. So my question is do you get both or you have to choose one?

I need to revise the TRA posts. Those were early before we settled details. It's all coming in one kit. All the things. :)

Ohhhh baby that chamber looks sweet!
And I would go with canon for sure!!!
Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Just to give you a sense of what it will look like in the hilt (tho I am still playing with stuff so not final):

62F04AF2-4D58-4798-82BA-5639AA764F0C.png

Is there a sign up somewhere? Or not yet? Or not required?
thanks

we have an informal signup over at TRA:

It is not necessary to register there (yet).

we have already determined initial run size so we know how many are in the first run.

We WILL go through a priority process:
1.) PP/7C Ultimate Hero Trade-ins are first. That signup form has already been out for some time and these folks will be getting absolute first dibs.
2.) TRA/RPF early signup. The TRA link above has been posted and once prototype is ready I will formally open a sign up list in the project runs here. That is when I will ask folks to sign up. I will manage merging the lists between TRA and RPF.
3.) after 1 and 2 are honored. Remaining stock will go up on the 7 chambers website. The product link is already live there, but is a dummy product page until it goes online. The link is here: MoM of all Heroes Hilt Kit - 7 Chambers Saber Store

Last edited:
Thanks for breaking that down again for what probably seems like the billionth time lol

This is really looking incredible. Not even 10 years ago something like this would have gone for about 2 thousand USD.

Just let me know when to start hitting F5 hahaha

we have an informal signup over at TRA:

It is not necessary to register there (yet).

we have already determined initial run size so we know how many are in the first run.

We WILL go through a priority process:
1.) PP/7C Ultimate Hero Trade-ins are first. That signup form has already been out for some time and these folks will be getting absolute first dibs.
2.) TRA/RPF early signup. The TRA link above has been posted and once prototype is ready I will formally open a sign up list in the project runs here. That is when I will ask folks to sign up. I will manage merging the lists between TRA and RPF.
3.) after 1 and 2 are honored. Remaining stock will go up on the 7 chambers website. The product link is already live there, but is a dummy product page until it goes online. The link is here: MoM of all Heroes Hilt Kit - 7 Chambers Saber Store
I’ll be sure to sign up here on the RPF when the project goes live thanks

Just for fun while we’ve been waiting....
Shoutout again to Dann for the beautiful resin print.
He finished it out and I’ve finally gotten a chance to pick it up, it feels so right at home next to the MK1 and ASV2 I finished
Can’t wait to see this thing in metal!

I will also say we've done some minor tweaks to the package offering that will provide an opportunity for folks to get a serious kit for even cheaper.

the UH trade-ins will get ALL the goodies but for those budget conscious we have some cool packages coming. :p

Stay tuned, y'all!
Details details ! o_O

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back