Bronze Dominion from Prometheus

Re: Deleted.... Due to trolling!

My apologies to everyone for my over reaction. I got a little defensive.

In answer to your question I have had permission to cast this as long as it's only a few which was only my ever intention. But with the recent info I have received I will not be starting a run on these.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Deleted.... Due to trolling!

Just to set the record straight, and I have discussed this with SSkunky by PM, the statue was 100% sculpted by Roland Stevenson from clay, possibly from designs by the guy SSkunky mentions above. I have a buddy who was present during the sculpt, and he was somewhat surprised to learn that he was apparently hallucinating that day :lol

The guys who work on these movies are regular guys, not 'Engineers' and credit should go where it's deserved.

Thanks Birdie, good talking with you.
I had no reason to not believe what I was been told. My mate worked on the movie too and I got a different story. (probably to save his butt). I never meant to mislead anyone but all too often people attack without really explaining why. To me it just looked like everyone was acusing me of recasting. I thought I was being truthful. And gave the info I got when I received it.
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.

I do think it's beautiful !, and I do want one :)

[
said I wouldn't flood sales of this when I got it as it was soon after wraps.
[\QUOTE]

it is a long time now after wraps, and not Flooding the market, is a few but not a whole lot :)
I'm not being a smart ass, but if he does gets permission to make a few, I would like one :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back