Breaking Bad

I Agree with what Vivek said. Walt is always family 1st and knew that would save them from the cops. Jesse is stuck back at the start of being a slave once more...dumb kid.

I hate Walter now, what an miserable human being that has brought misery to all that have crossed his path. I never thought I would feel sorry for pinkman, when Walter admitted to a few things, he knew what had happened all along.

I Agree with what Vivek said. Walt is always family 1st and knew that would save them from the cops. Jesse is stuck back at the start of being a slave once more...dumb kid.

X3. That was intentional to give Skylar an out with the police. You could tell how much he was struggling to be so cruel towards her.

That was a pretty heavy episode. I need to watch it again. The knife fight was intense!

I hope Jesse lives through this. As Walter has made his jouney from morally vested citizen to Meth-Criminal, Jesse has journeyed from Meth Criminal to morally vested. I also hope he gets to be the one who finally Kills Heizenberg.

Man poor Hank and Gomez but what a solid those neo-nazi did leaving Walter a barrel. This show has got me more anxious than Lost.

Holy Cow! This sure was a power-packed episode - even more than usual, which is saying a lot!

I agree with Vivek also...Walter was purposefully indicting himself to absolve Skyler! Brilliant show!

This is how a series finale season should be with this sort of subject matter. Usually stuff starts to fall flat and at the end you just don't care, but this just keeps getting crazy and 2 more episodes of the madness left. We still have no idea how the family ends up or where Walt or Jessie's fate lies. Absolutely nuts!

For a split second, I thought she was going to stab him. :lol

Me too! I thought she had snapped and was about to go all triple-murder-suicide on the whole family.

Anyway, while the hows have obviously changed, I still stick by the ending I theorized a few weeks ago. I think something happens in the next couple of episodes to make Walt regret handing over Jesse, Walt uses the gun to take out most of the gang and convinces them to free Jesse in exchange for himself, only he has taken the ricin ahead of time. Could always be wrong, Vince wants us to hate Walt, but even still there is a bit of a redeeming factor in him, even if it's just a glimmer of it.

Most intense episode to-date! Love the knives next to the phone, which one is she going to go for? Slice'n'dice, good choice!

OMHMFG!!!! I was dying during the episode - they really cranked up the gear to 20! I was screaming at Walt for being an idiot of telling the Neo-Nazis of the 80 millions! I was shocked about Hank! I was like "Dafuq?!" with Jr., most intense with scene of him protecting his mom while poor Holly was crying :cry and when she wanted to go back to mommy :cry. The writers are pulling the trigger shooting the audience dead… and then Walt calls the guy, and disappears… black and I was FUUUUUUUU… !!!! AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!

OMHMFG!!!! I was dying during the episode - they really cranked up the gear to 20! I was screaming at Walt for being an idiot of telling the Neo-Nazis of the 80 millions! I was shocked about Hank! I was like "Dafuq?!" with Jr., most intense with scene of him protecting his mom while poor Holly was crying :cry and when she wanted to go back to mommy :cry. The writers are pulling the trigger shooting the audience dead… and then Walt calls the guy, and disappears… black and I was FUUUUUUUU… !!!! AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!

Holy crap!! What??? HAHAHA!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back