Limited Run Breaking Bad WALTER WHITE GLASSES by Magnoli Clothiers

Speaking of which, J EM, how well do these replicas match with the Aden frames you own, in the parts that they have in common?
The temples match each other well. The side shield wire is on the replica is welded exactly where it should be, and it is the same thickness as the wire on my aden frame. I gotta say I was impressed with how identical it came out.

By the way, I took some photos to try showing the practically identical color of the replica and my aden frame. Best way to do that was to put the replica on top because the frame color changes easily when they're next to each other.
IMG_76.JPG

looking a little gunmetal here

IMG_77.JPG
IMG_78.JPG
IMG_79.JPG

I would say the color above, despite looking a little matte in the photo, is what's visible to the eye most of the time.
IMG_80.JPG
IMG_82.JPG

minor differences
IMG_84.JPG

Last edited:
The temples match each other well. The side shield wire is on the replica is welded exactly where it should be, and it is the same thickness as the wire on my aden frame. I gotta say I was impressed with how identical it came out.

By the way, I took some photos to try showing the practically identical color of the replica and my aden frame. Best way to do that was to put the replica on top because the frame color changes easily when they're next to each other.

Thank you for the comparison pics, J EM! They really highlight how impressively well Indy replicated these. Yet more confirmation of just how well these turned out.

I missed the comp pics in the spoiler tag when I first saw the reply - that is impressive matching! Crazy how much the color can change just across inches in the same room/lighting.

Boa noite, eu gostaria de saber como fazer para comprar um óculos?
[QUOTE = "Indy Magnoli, post: 4577000, membro: 1058"]
Então ... aqui estamos no começo de fevereiro. Eu só gostaria de dizer "Estes estão em estoque e pronto para enviar" !!

Todos os óculos pré-encomendados serão enviados esta semana.
[/CITAR]

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back