Breaking Bad Props

Can someone direct me to the person who was offering the accurate DEA badge replicas? I have the image file, I just can't remember who printed them on the badges (and this is a long thread to search back through). Also, was somebody making Walt's driver's license?

Hey Hec! I made these DEA badge designs, if they're the ones you're talking about:

7Dp2fGe.jpg

They're made to be as accurate as possible to the screen-used ones, and I used the correct ID photos as well. I did not print them on plastic cards myself however, bigdogny printed these for me.

Hey Hec! I made these DEA badge designs, if they're the ones you're talking about:

View attachment 1078611

They're made to be as accurate as possible to the screen-used ones, and I used the correct ID photos as well. I did not print them on plastic cards myself however, bigdogny printed these for me.

Thanks! I knew I got the images from you. I’ll contact bigdogny and see if he still makes them.

First and foremost, if sharing this is in any kind of forum violation, I apologize in advance!

That being said...

Time to share my quarantine project! I have made somewhat of an online catalogue of my Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul collection. I had to set up a photo session at home for work a few weeks back, so I left it up, and have been photographing all the items, one by one. I thought this would be the perfect place to share the site. This is still in-progress, as I still have items from both shows I need to get photos of (the setup is in my garage, and here in Phoenix, we hit 118 degrees today!). I am by no means a web developer, so the site is pretty straightforward:

BadProps.com

Another thing I would like to add, is that if you would like credit on the site for the identification of any found items, or something I have that you produced, I will definitely do so. I only gave myself credit for the appropriate items, as this collection has grown over many years, and I didn't want to retroactively hunt things down that had left my memory.

Last edited:
Hey all! I realize that this thread (and forum) has become less populated over the years, but I'm trying to track down the Gale case file files. Can anyone help me out with that? SquidMan maybe? or Hecubus114 perhaps? Thanks in advance!

So I managed to find a second Skinny Pete beanie, and this one still had the tag inside. However, most of the text printed on it had been worn away! The only 2 pieces of information left are that these were only produced in one size, and made in China. The original owner was pretty certain they had bought it at Target, however. I’m inclined to believe them, as this isn’t the first person to say they had bought one there, and this person’s memory seemed pretty vivid.

Anyway, that’s the info I got so far.

Attachments

• 204B2DCF-F8CF-498F-981F-F5D73153606C.jpeg
    204B2DCF-F8CF-498F-981F-F5D73153606C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
So I managed to find a second Skinny Pete beanie, and this one still had the tag inside. However, most of the text printed on it had been worn away! The only 2 pieces of information left are that these were only produced in one size, and made in China. The original owner was pretty certain they had bought it at Target, however. I’m inclined to believe them, as this isn’t the first person to say they had bought one there, and this person’s memory seemed pretty vivid.

Anyway, that’s the info I got so far.
How did you manage to find a second one? What did you search for?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back