Breaking Bad Props

img006.jpgimg007.jpg

I got a new addition to my Breaking Bad collection today so I brought out my camera and took some photos of my other props as well!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9427/bettercallsaulmatches1.jpg http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8281/bettercallsaulmatches2.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7246/bettercallsaulmatches3.jpg

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4749/gusboxcutter1.jpg

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3892/benekefabricatorsmug.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6429/galeslabnotes.jpg

... and finally my new additions!

"it's all they had"
"then you go to another store if this is all they had then you are in the wrong place"

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4182/jesseskimask.jpg http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7355/waltskimask.jpg

I tracked down the person that made those for the show and luckily they still had the patterns to make them.

Any contact info for the ski masks would be greatly appreciated!

Hmm very interesting and here's my take on this.These are the ones I own that used to be available here back in 2008 when the show first aired.

Smith Sunglasses | Fantastic Price on Smith Smith TURNTABLE 1ESOG Sunglasses at SmartBuyGlasses

If you look at your fakes cuzz the very edge/tip of your side bars go in the upwards position rather than the downward position.MINE go down like your real pair on the right not up like your fakes (LOOK CLOSELY).The ones I own I highly doubt are fakes as they also came in the official packaging with all the bells and whistles seen on the site I posted above.I know fakes can be pretty well duplicated but to go as far as putting serial numbers and the official SMITH OPTICS LOGO on my pair just don't add up to me as fakes and they certainly don't feel like fakes.I think the pair you have that are real oppose to your fakes can very well be an older release of the turntables.

Brand
Smith
Year 2008
Gender UNISEX
Frame Color BLACK
Lens Color GREY
Frame Shape Wraparound
Frame Type Full Rim
Frame Material Acetate
Lens Material Polycarbonate
Origin Made in Italy
Details Unbeatable Sunglasses Value 3-4 weeks waiting time
Accessories Full authentic original packaging including sunglasses case, lens cloth, safety booklet & tags
Condition New

Just thought I should put this out there as a warning: if you're looking for the Smith Optics Turntable sunglasses that Walt wears, watch out, because there are now fakes being put out there. I acquired one such pair recently, and, after comparing them to another pair of Turntables that I had, found several differences between the two.

View attachment 243071View attachment 243072

^ In this comparison, the fake ones are on the left, real ones are on the right. Notice that the lenses on the fake ones have a more round curve than the real ones.

View attachment 243074View attachment 243073

^ Here, fake ones still on the left, notice the nose rest is shaped differently than the real one. You can also still notice the rounder lens shape here.

View attachment 243081

^ In this side-by-side, notice the fake ones (left) have a lighter tint than the real ones do. You could see the whites of my eyes pretty clearly when I wore the fake ones.

Another thing to be on the lookout for: these fakes had no imprinting or writing inside of the arms of the sunglasses. This might be understandable if they are in used condition, as the lettering could have rubbed off over time, but if someone is trying to pass them off as "new" or hardly-worn, there should be something written on the inside of the arms. I will use a picture Pitbull has posted in this thread previously as an example:

View attachment 243076

The last thing I did to erase all doubt that I was looking at counterfeit Smiths (as if all this wasn't enough) was that I mailed in the shades to the Smith Optics warranty department and asked them to confirm or deny their authenticity. They got back to me with the obvious news today: they are fake. So, if you care about authenticity, just know what to look for on your hunt for these shades.

Why do you think my not-fake pair is an older release? Are there differences between yours and mine?

Also, if the sunglasses include the Smith box and other trinkets, apparently this isn't necessarily the best guarantee of their authenticity. Just look at all the stuff that was included with my fakes:

20131009_173221.jpg

Why do you think my not-fake pair is an older release? Are there differences between yours and mine?

Also, if the sunglasses include the Smith box and other trinkets, apparently this isn't necessarily the best guarantee of their authenticity. Just look at all the stuff that was included with my fakes:

View attachment 244827

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382329675441.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382329675441.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 137
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382329694551.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382329694551.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 155
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382329713371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382329713371.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 137
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382329728885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382329728885.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 175
To make this debate even more interesting - my sunglasses have all the signs of being real as cuzzin pointed out, but came in a box like the ones he got his fakes in...

I have no clue this whole thing is strange to me but if mine seem to come up fake for some odd reason there still impossible to find.Now if they are knock offs I'm sure there would be ALOT more circulating around the internet.To date finding these models are like finding a needle in a haystack.

Something weird about your package is that the sticker identifies them as "Smoke Gloss," while yours are clearly black. This is what the Smoke Gloss color looks like:

View attachment 245158

Yes, I never thought yours were fake though. That's why I used your pic as a point of reference for what to look for in non-fake models. Also, the brand name of the sunglasses seems to have just become widely known in the last few months or so. You bought yours before the search frenzy really began, so it's a safe bet yours are authentic. Now that everyone knows what to look for, counterfeiters will be looking to capitalize on this, I'm sure.

"The Official Heisenberg Hat as worn by Walter White in Breaking Bad" - Goorin.

1443g48.jpg

"To create excitement for the final episodes of Breaking Bad, Goorin Bros., bold hat makers since 1895, will release The Official Heisenberg porkpie hat modeled on the one Walter White wears on the show". - Breaking Bad Blog (AMC)

9910171466_14883607e9_b.jpg

:confused Wait so your telling me this hat made by Goorin was only going to be seen in the upcoming season?! - (my inside thoughts)

This may shock you...

I ended up purchasing three pork pie hats, one of them concluded my research, but which one?

Lets start with this hat first...Goorin.

10449714206_10cc8a0635_b.jpg

10449886563_2d0fcfdbd7_b.jpg

10449686194_8741934e95_b.jpg

10449666974_f8b2ae00c6_b.jpg

10449859383_17ba8b6559_b.jpg

According to the employees this hat was only used during the last season of Breaking Bad - Season 5 Part 2
Goorin hat shown during Season 5 Part 2 Episode 15: Granite State

33136mh.png

The Goorin Official Heisenberg Hat is limited to 1895 (the year Goorin Bros. was est.). You could find some of these hats online on eBay for almost double the amount sold for.

Onto the next hat!!

Bailey of Hollywood
Jett Pork Pie Black
Style - 1451

Now this is where it gets interesting...when the Breaking Bad Crew finally wrapped up its production they received a Bailey Pork Pie Hat exclusively for them. The only difference is the inscription of the sweatband. Now I ain't paying $400 even $1000 just for an inscription that says Breaking Bad and Yeah Bitch 07-18. Its ridiculous how much these crew members are asking for just for those two inscriptions. So I ended up buying the same hat that was given to the BB crew for $35 (on sale), whats the difference? Well the inscriptions thats all. :)

Photo Credit to the two eBay Sellers! elz***** and ****haos3*

BB Crew

178ho7.jpg

Mine

10449718145_e865697a44_b.jpg

BB Crew

35hfvcz.jpg

Mine

10449847403_a0f8ac877c_b.jpg

BB Crew

24vjg4m.jpg

Mine

10449673196_bbe953d52e_b.jpg

I purchased mine from this website: http://www.villagehatshop.com/product/pork-pie-hats/239346-134/bailey-jett-pork-pie-hat.html

Now on to the last hat...this is the part where you might be shocked!!! :sick

Bailey of Hollywood
Jett Pork Pie Black
Style - 1451

Wait a minute the hat is a Bailey of Hollywood and its the same style? Whats the difference???

Do you remember watching this scene? Its from Season 1 Episode 7 "A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal".

Watch carefully!

2qu6o03.gif

Did you see that? This is the only time I see Walter White flip his hat all the way.

Wait stop right there!!!

White Silk Lining....theres no way thats a Goorin!!!

9910225314_1f9a320c18_b.jpg

Lets try and get a closer look...

10450565483_ba224f605e_b.jpg

That logo printed on the silk lining looks very identical to the Bailey logo!!

9910231106_22606944bc_b.jpg

Wait what about this hat shown during Season 5 Part 1?

2nvas7m.png

That might even be the same Bailey hat used in Season 1, look closer, the silk liner is white.

2daakia.png

Now lets take a look at the third hat I recently purchased...

10449883963_2d7bca111b_b.jpg

WOW!! Dosen't that look like the one shown in Season 1?! White Silk Liner!!

10449683184_df6d5a014d_b.jpg

Look at the inscriptions its the same as the one given to the BB crew members!

10449675314_52d5a416e3_b.jpg

10449685016_7c78508776_b.jpg

Golden Tag...interesting!

10449691236_ccf3e6afda_b.jpg

All three hats together!!

10449700716_fb9763386f_b.jpg

10449725975_0ae51ed62b_b.jpg

Difference between this one and the other style is:
1. Sweatband (Leather to Cotton, possibly another material)
2. Silk Liner (White to Black)
3. Ribbon (Stitched to Pinned)

So why didn't the BB crew members receive a Bailey Hat with the white silk liner?
Well thats because Bailey of Hollywood stopped producing those hats years ago possibly 5. That sums up the email I received from Bollman last week. Instead they ended up receiving the new production of Jett Black hats that contain the black silk liner, different sweatband and ribbon.

Final Conclusion...no it can't be a Goorin, but a Bailey of Hollywood.

P.S.

In case your trying to get your hands on the old production of the Jett Black Pork Pie hat its nearly impossible to find and very rare! After searching for the hat on eBay for two months a l was able to purchase the old Pork Pie hat as soon as the listing went up.

Oh last thing I noticed that there was also an older production of the ones sold back couple years ago. However that one dosen't really match with the one Walter White was flipping.

Its the old Bailey Logo, its does have a white silk liner, but its not the right one.

23qz7go.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, with help of Squidman find a some errors in my first version of file and thanks to Bogdangny's scans I can share with you my work on cover and inner label of Marty robbins cassette.

COVER
cassettaELPASO.jpg

SIDE 1
lato2.jpg

SIDE 2
lato1.jpg

The size for the cover is ready to print, for the label I made a first version I can find on web so maybe don't fit in all cassette.
If you find any errors don't have any problem to say me and sorry for my english

Unfortunately I have been told from someone that I had given the information to that they would not be selling any more ski-masks.

Hey great1, were you able to get in touch with the teddy bear maker from the show?

Also, would you happen to know where to get the Zafiro Anejo tequila bottle?

Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back