Breaking Bad paper props - Warning: partially NSFW!

YenChih Lin

Master Member
I found these superb pics on the AMC blog in their galleries, some are used in the episodes. I post them here as an archive as well as paper props - these are the largest pics the blogs offers, sorry if it's small. I guess there are no bigger ones, not that I know.

As the natural theme of the show, some pics are NSFW, since Jesse went to a strip club, I'll hide them in a spoiler frame.

Family photos:

The Missing poster/flyer Walt Jr. made:

Mugshots of the ABQ PD:

Los Pollos Hermanos founding brothers:

Strip club photos:

The photo manually cropped from the original photo and seen S03E05, held up by Hank, when he visited Combo's mom.

Original photo:

Here is the Saul Goodman business card that he gives to Badger in "Better Call Saul",

saulgoodmanbusinesscard.jpg

The business card is 2 inches x 3.5 inches and it does look better when printed.

I live in NM, have friends that have gotten to work on this show. They have a blast and NM is a great place because lots of films come here. Anyways, good post.

I worked on 3 project:

-Hank id badge
This is the sample, I don't find an accurate screen to compare my file, but i think is pretty close.

5vvj84.jpg

-Better call Saul Matches box
-Fast food "los pollos hermanos" in A3 format

Are you interested?

The christmas is coming and all people are good, today I give you another gift.
This time is a pollos' hermanos fast food bag.
It was difficult for me to build the logo of pollos hermanos so I hope you like it.
It's A3 paper and I hope you are able to make a bag with paper, if not i will post a tutorial..

xf4v2c.jpg

Enjoy
ps: for the hank's id I don't know if give for free, because there isn't interested for this series.

Hey everyone, this is my very first post, and I wanted to make it count, so...I'm posting a screen accurate version of Hank's DEA badge. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone that has posted another version of this badge, but, after looking at screen shots, I just want to give people more of an accurate option. The biggest problem is with the photo everyone uses. If you look at the screen shots, it clearly has a white background, but anyway... Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go!

Hank_DEA_Badge_v3.jpg

Just a heads up, if you want super screen accurate DEA badges for Hank & Gomez, try shooting a PM to SquidMan. His are amazing and quite honestly I don't know how he made them haha!

sirciarly - Just wanted to say thanks for the bag design, i'd been looking into making one of those for a Meth / fake money display and that's just awesome when assembled
Edit: assembled bag (A3 paper- pen for assembled size ref...)IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, can anyone share with me his schrader bräu label? (including the bottleneck label)
thanks in advance for your help :)

thanks but this not the screen accurate one. In the picutre you can see the bottleneck label. Can anyone help me? Please send me a PM. Thanks :)
BSXvS4vCIAE8KzH.jpg large.jpgBSXvS4vCIAE8KzH.jpg large.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back