Brak's Buddy Jango Fett photo shoot.

Best Jango I ever met in person. Arturo, do you remember trying on my Ep 2 Lieutenant at the Steak & Shake Saturday night that cold April of 2005? I do. Again, one of the best Jangos out there.

Regards,

John

Wow, GREAT photographs and such a great costume. I've never seen much of it except in convention pictures but this really shows off.

I hope when I've got my costume finally done I can get Braks buddy to take such awesome pics of my costume...

Thanks guys.

If you get a chance to get some photos by Braks....get them.

highest resolution and awesome lighting.

Turo

just fyi, Chicago and WI are having another photoshoot with BRAKS for the last week of February. PM me for details ..

Arturo,

Your dedication and tenacity is something to aspire to. I am glad for the opportunities I have had to see you at work on this suit. Of course the suit looks flawless. Your attention to character is impeachable. And most impressive to me, above all else, is the fact that each element of your armour stands up to close range inspection. In my book of things you are the top of the line.

Kote Darasuum,
Thomas

Very nice.....although it looks as though Boba has outgrown Jango...."gimme the keys to Slave 1 Dad, or I'll kick your a$$."... :p

Thanks Thomas. That means alot. :)

Those Kamino guys... they used different growth hormones for Boba.

I also heard that he needs to stay in shape for his yearly marathons.

:lol

Very nice, Arturo. Man, I wonder what your v. 5 Jango will look like. You gonna get your face to Dr. 90210 and become surgically enhanced to look more like Tem? :lol

Love your Jango. Love your Westars. Wish I had to settle for resin Westars. Pretty close to the MR's but not the real deal.

Cheers. B)

To this day I dont have a single Jango costume item and every time I see your photos I want a Jango suit. You suck Arturo. I will have to at least get a jango helmet started. Maybe you can help me out with that. I remember you had some pics on your site about how you did yours. I am always very impressed with your setup. If Lucas had to find someone new for a Jango TV series, you'd be a shoe-in to play Jango.

Josh

WOW...

best looking jango fett i´ve ever seen. GREAT JOB.
the next level of screenaccurate fett´s.

Arturo, Brak´s... you´re real bountyhunters.

be aware galaxy... they are coming for us.

:confused

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back