Brad Pitt's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Hawaiian shirt

I have the Senshi shirt. It is not a replica but the actual shirt he wears in the film, I don't understand why they told someone it was a custom job. They're really nice, but they shrink in the wash, so be careful if you order one. Took about 10 days to ship from thailand and that was during Covid.
Please tell us more about the Senshi shirt. I want to buy one but after getting one from another seller on Amazon (it was crap) I’m weary of getting one at $140 if it’s not a great shirt.

Curious of the material and the sizing. Thanks!

I dont know what more I can say really. The quality is really good. Ots made if Rayon, nice bamboo buttons, the material is really nice. Just be careful how you wash it. I found Senshi through Facebook. Nice guys very friendly, shipped out the same day arrived from Thailand very quickly. I think I got an XL. Its now a LG so it's too small until I unload my covid weight.

Attachments

• 20200403_094258.jpg
    20200403_094258.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 20200403_094323.jpg
    20200403_094323.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 239
  • FB_IMG_1618381827035.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618381827035.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 186
Thanks so much for the photos and additional photos! I really just needed to hear from a real person before dropping 140 on one since I’ve grown to not trust things on FB that seem too goo to be true. So many scams out there.

I got my shirt today! And I love it! Great material and overall fit. I'm 6' tall and about 190 lbs and I got a medium. For me it is a little too big for how I want it to fit and I'm thinking about getting a small instead. Anyone in the US thinking about getting this shirt in a size medium? I just want back my $140, I'll even eat the shipping cost.

Attachments

• IMG_3720.JPG
    IMG_3720.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_3725.jpg
    IMG_3725.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3723.JPG
    IMG_3723.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3721.JPG
    IMG_3721.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
has anyone gotten one of the $25-$30 ones from eBay?
That's a stolen stock image of the Senshi shirt with a photoshopped background, it's going to be terrible quality. Probably cheap polyester with a really bad print, and these cheap knockoffs never get details like the collar size/shape or button placement right either. If you really want to buy one of the cheap ones, I'd at least get it from Etsy or Amazon and only buy from a seller who has customer reviews with photos so you can see the true product you'll actually be getting.

That's a stolen stock image of the Senshi shirt with a photoshopped background, it's going to be terrible quality. Probably cheap polyester with a really bad print, and these cheap knockoffs never get details like the collar size/shape or button placement right either. If you really want to buy one of the cheap ones, I'd at least get it from Etsy or Amazon and only buy from a seller who has customer reviews with photos so you can see the true product you'll actually be getting.
Thanks mate

Alright, here are those few pieces I mentioned!
View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

The t-shirt is an LVC 1950’s Sportswear Pocket Tee, the boots are Minnetonka Two Button Softsole with the fringe cut off, and the sunglasses are vintage Foster Grant with different lenses.

I also have the vintage Wrangler jacket, and reprints of the Champion and Lions shirts. Also, his belt buckle was based on an old Al Shelton design and his watch is a vintage Citizen 8110 on a leather strap. (y)(y)

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!
I've been looking for what those sunglasses are ever since I saw them in the movie - and here they are! Those in the movie appear to have red gradient lenses, though they could be a pink/brown that looks reddish in certain light. Where did you find these!

Alright, here are those few pieces I mentioned!
View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

The t-shirt is an LVC 1950’s Sportswear Pocket Tee, the boots are Minnetonka Two Button Softsole with the fringe cut off, and the sunglasses are vintage Foster Grant with different lenses.

I also have the vintage Wrangler jacket, and reprints of the Champion and Lions shirts. Also, his belt buckle was based on an old Al Shelton design and his watch is a vintage Citizen 8110 on a leather strap. (y)(y)

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!
I've been looking for what those sunglasses are ever since I saw them in the movie - and here they are! Those in the movie appear to have red gradient lenses, though they could be a pink/brown that looks reddish in certain light. Where did you find these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back