Brad Pitt's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Hawaiian shirt

Forgot to mention that I got an answer (sort of) from the costume designer on Instagram.
IMG_0773.jpg

I’m also obsessed with this shirt and nothing I’ve been able to find has a close enough look. If people have any good shots of the shirt I’d tackle remaking the pattern and then we can find a way to print it to get this started.

Alright, here are those few pieces I mentioned!
View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

The t-shirt is an LVC 1950’s Sportswear Pocket Tee, the boots are Minnetonka Two Button Softsole with the fringe cut off, and the sunglasses are vintage Foster Grant with different lenses.

I also have the vintage Wrangler jacket, and reprints of the Champion and Lions shirts. Also, his belt buckle was based on an old Al Shelton design and his watch is a vintage Citizen 8110 on a leather strap. (y)(y)

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!
PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THESE VINTAGE FOSTER GRANT SUNGLASSES ONLINE? Thanks!

I could have sworn he was wearing a Vic Hubbard Speed and Marine t-shirt under the Hawaiian. (image from eBay) I'm from California and these were super popular with the gearheads when I was a kid.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 6.49.51 PM.png

View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

The t-shirt is an LVC 1950’s Sportswear Pocket Tee, the boots are Minnetonka Two Button Softsole with the fringe cut off, and the sunglasses are vintage Foster Grant with different lenses.

I also have the vintage Wrangler jacket, and reprints of the Champion and Lions shirts. Also, his belt buckle was based on an old Al Shelton design and his watch is a vintage Citizen 8110 on a leather strap. (y)(y)

Can you please tell me where did you find those sunglasses

View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

Can you please tell me where did you find those sunglasses? I'm lookin' real hard to find 'em!

View attachment 1044979
View attachment 1044980

Do you have the Foster Grant sunglasses? If so I want to buy them.

I have the Senshi shirt. It is not a replica but the actual shirt he wears in the film, I don't understand why they told someone it was a custom job. They're really nice, but they shrink in the wash, so be careful if you order one. Took about 10 days to ship from thailand and that was during Covid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back