Bought my first prop tonight, but need input

I used to collect zippos. It may not be accurate to the movie prop but 32bucks for real Constantine zippo is unheard of. I'm not sure if they reissued this. I've seen this zippo go on eBay for over 300. Heck at it's peak it was closer to 800. Make sure it's a genuine zippo.

I haven't owned a Zippo in years...I'm really skeptical of that site though. Coming out of China, it's probably a knockoff. In their FAQ section, there's a few red flags:

"Please let us know whatever you need, send me the pictures, we will try our best to get them from our manufacturers."

"We only supply BEST quality and come with original packages.if you don't need hte packages.the price we can do better than our website show."

I'm not saying they are for sure fakes, I have no knowledge on that part, but yeah...those two comments make me think they just get them made locally...

Still, if it looks nice, and its for your collection, then why not?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back