Unlimited Run Bookhouse Boys (Twin Peaks) embroidered patch

just received the patches. They are absolutely fantastic. Btw in person the color fidelity, specifically for the sword, is really spot on. Thanks again for producing the patches and organizing the run.

IMG_8742.JPG

RUN UPDATE: After receiving several requests for patches beyond my original stock, I have decided to place a second order for 100 patches (exact same design and specs as the first batch). Therefore, orders are now open for anyone, any quantity you want! Please either fill out the Google Form, or PM me with your PayPal address and how many patches you'd like to buy!

Received mine today, and they are so great! The colors are indeed spot on, and the embroidery is high quality. Thank you so much for organizing this run, Patattack!

I just got my second batch, Patattack, and as expected they look really great. I gave away my first batch as gifts and one of the two I've received today will be a birthday present for someone, but I now finally have a beautiful patch to display alongside the rest of my collection. :) Thanks again!

27uk79z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of these left from the second run, if anyone's still interested!

I just got my second batch, @Patattack, and as expected they look really great. I gave away my first batch as gifts and one of the two I've received today will be a birthday present for someone, but I now finally have a beautiful patch to display alongside the rest of my collection. :) Thanks again!

View attachment 840290

I love this display, very classy-looking! I'm pleased that the patch is a part of it. :)

Got my patches a few days ago and they are awesome!!! Thanks so much Patattack. Awesome project and stellar service. Agent Cooper would be impressed.

Ted.

Quick bump just to say that I've just replenished my stock of patches, so orders are once again open--but due to slightly higher production costs, I've increased from $5 per patch to $6.

I bought several of patattack’s TP patches and they are absolutely accurate - from color to design and embroidery. The patches are a bargain as well. I’m absolutely sure that no one makes a better TP patch. That said, I’m absolutely unsure of what happened in the season 3 finale. What year is it? And James has always been cool(?)

DEFA5B01-08C1-4712-85FE-50B23D543430.jpeg

154C6C6F-58F5-4D3A-8D16-038E8609ECFB.jpeg

7314016E-9D35-46C4-B6A3-19273D14AFEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back