Bone-Hunter Costume Build

Thx for the pics, clear in my mind now

No doubt that you Bone hunter is THE concept project on the lair

Wait till you see the finished Tri-Blade spear -the epoxy is curing as we speak on the final touches.
I think tomorrow its touch dry and I can start painting it. Gonna do a photoshoot for this baby.
Its my first Weapon Prop!

Another thing I've been working on is the Blade mechanism...well actually my engineering genius Uncle in law built it. I just did the research and drew up the plans (below).
I saw the videos of it swishing back and fourth and by far the smallest blade mechanism ever built. I'll try to get him to built more
so some of you can own his masterpiece... along with my Bone-Hunter Blade Gauntlet!

Which is next on my project list. This design is supposed to have the blade fully retract and expand without losing its length to a midpoint attachment like most
blade mechanism. Well so far what I saw my uncle built is still like the standard issue we've all seen - now the next stage is try to improve this function by adding additional
sliding tray (red and blue lines) and pully system......

Blade-Mechanizem.jpg

Oh yeah i think I was supposed to sculpt another Bio or something....

Tri-Blade Spear is Done! and it may be the only one I'm making. I'm keeping this one unless someone offers me a million bucks for it.
3 weeks of hard work and brain numbing construction. The best part 3 little silicone molds, a lot of resin to make this.

Tri_Blade_Spear_Finished_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Great work on the tri-blade spear, Mike!
Is that the final paint, or will you be colouring it (hard to see in the pic if its coloured or not ;) )?

Looks Shweeeet Mike !! Would you take 900,000 for it ?? :lol: :lol: Or is that the Loh-est you'll go !!

I'll bet you would !! :p Seriously though !! Awesome work as always my friend !!

;) You Da Man Mike !!

Looks Shweeeet Mike !! Would you take 900,000 for it ?? :lol: :lol: Or is that the Loh-est you'll go !!

I'll bet you would !! :p Seriously though !! Awesome work as always my friend !!

;) You Da Man Mike !!

OK I'll take it :lol: plus I will personally deliver this to your door step and offer a free kung-fu lesson on how to use it.
Its a great weapon against thieves and others whom you don't like in your home.

Well....; sorry to tell you that but your spear looks very poor ....
Of course I'm Kidding !!!!!!!!!!! kill me now, this piece is fo f.... good ! Amazing stuff uratz ! I hate you ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back