Boba Fett Holiday Special Costume

Nice work! Reminds me of the HS Fett that I helped a friend build a few years ago! :D

davehs.jpg

Hi, yes I´d take pictures of this one for reference. Great work man!

You should consider doing a more accurate "cartoony" helmet. the visor has a different shape and proportion. Its not a big deal, but I think it would help sell the idea.

Last edited:
Hi, yes I´d take pictures of this one for reference. Great work man!

Sadly, that's the only pic that I can find of it. :9 My friend who made it (and later sold it to an RPF member) might still have some old pics archived... I can try to put you in touch with him if you want. Shoot me a PM. :)

As for parts, I believe the helmet was a Marrow Sun, and the gauntlets were Ruffkins. The jumpsuit was made by SkyGunBro, I believe. The armor and "tuning fork blaster" were made by that cool guy at Fetthunter Designs. ;)

His HS Fett was done as if the cartoon character had crossed over into the "real world", which is why it's not very "cartoony-looking". Last I heard, he was thinking about making another one, and had thought about making it look more like the animated version, and less realistic. I kind of like the realistic version, though. :cool

Last edited:
You should consider doing a more accurate "cartoony" helmet. the visor has a different shape and proportion. Its not a big deal, but I think it would help sell the idea.

HI,
you´re right, but I spent hours and hours for the paintjob, think I let it that way. :)
Thanks.

Sadly, that's the only pic that I can find of it. :9 My friend who made it (and later sold it to an RPF member) might still have some old pics archived... I can try to put you in touch with him if you want. Shoot me a PM. :)

As for parts, I believe the helmet was a Marrow Sun, and the gauntlets were Ruffkins. The jumpsuit was made by SkyGunBro, I believe. The armor and "tuning fork blaster" were made by that cool guy at Fetthunter Designs. ;)

His HS Fett was done as if the cartoon character had crossed over into the "real world", which is why it's not very "cartoony-looking". Last I heard, he was thinking about making another one, and had thought about making it look more like the animated version, and less realistic. I kind of like the realistic version, though. :cool

PM send

Here´s a little update:

I found 2 little Fogging machines on eBay.

dsc06700ih1.jpg

dsc06701qw5.jpg

dsc06707xr7.jpg

They’re from “Look Solution” a German Company specialized of Disco Light and Foggers. This little “Tiny Fogger” is special made for the use with costumes. It works with battery and use special fluid.
Here’s the link to the company’s site:
http://www.looksolutions.com/index_e/index.php?Products
I’d build a pipe system inside the JP to get the fog into the Thrusters.
This fogging machine it truly perfect for the Jetpack, here´s a video on you tube:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OapA75fgA-k

Sven

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back