Boba Fett gun in vintage Dr Who?

dcarty

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings Gents,
Knowing this place this is old news but I did a search to see if the topic had been posted any time recently and didn't come up with anything.
Been on a vintage "Who" kick lately (seems like a lot of us have, must be the high bombardment of positive ions). I was watching "Revenge of the Cybermen" this morning and was looking at the guns used by the Vogans in episodes 2 and 3. One type looks just like a Webley flare pistol while the other looks like an original design based on the Webley barrel. Kind of like a carbine and rifle version of the same gun.
Problem is, of course, you don't get a really good view of the "carbine" version (which seems to be carried by the squad leaders while the troops carry the rifle) to confirm or deny this. I don't have any way of getting screen caps from my VCR at the moment--sorry about that.
So "Who" else has noticed this weapon??

Cheerio,

Dave C

Thanks for the screen-grab Max. It looked to me like there were at least three or four of the Webleys in use.

Dave C

I found a "2001 a space odyssey" spacesuit chestpack in the Jagaroth spaceship in "City of Death". :D

dw_cod_jagarothspaceship.jpg

It shows up in "Blakes 7" as well as I remember...

- k

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back