Boba Fett - Clone Wars - Bounty Helmet

Thank The Maker

Jr Member
Boba Fetts non-mandalorian helmet from the clone wars episode “Bounty” has long been one of my favourite helmet designs in the SWU. I love how menacing it is, but The main problem is that it looks completely impractical without some kind of technology from 'a long time ago’ helping out with the visibility issues.

_0016_Boba_Fett_armor.png IMG_5688.PNGIMG_5693.PNG

Given that I don’t have access to such technology I finally thought I’d just try and get as close to the thing on screen as I could, whilst taking some licence to enable me to see out of the helmet.

This was a quick and cheap build using leftover craft foam and floor mats but I think It’s pretty close whilst also being wearable and in true Star Wars fashion it is nowhere near symmetrical.

Here are a few shots of the final helmet.

TTM

_0005_Bounty_left.png_0004_Bounty-right.png_0002_Bounty_top.png_0001_Bounty_Back.png

as for the visibility....
_0000_Bounty_view.png

_0016_Boba_Fett_armor.png

_0007_Bounty_paint.png

_0008_Bounty_kwikseal.png

_0009_Bounty_panels.png

_0010_Bounty_Wear.png

_0015_Bounty_base.png

_0011_Bounty_tape.png

_0012_Bounty_template.png

_0001_Bounty_Back.png

_0002_Bounty_top.png

_0004_Bounty-right.png

_0005_Bounty_left.png

_0006_Bounty_side.png

IMG_5688.PNG

IMG_5693.PNG

_0000_Bounty_view.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember I started one of these a few years ago, but never got around to finishing it.. really need to pull it out of storage and start work on it again. This turned out great, not many people thanks this helmet on!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back