Blue Lantern Spider-Man (In Progress)

Spidon

Hi all. I'm relatively new to the forums and you've all inspired me to finally start working on an original costume. It is inspired by two of my favorite superheroes, Spider-Man and the Blue Lanterns, as well as this fan art: Blue Lantern Spiderman by tristan2814 on deviantART

I've worked up two options in photoshop for a dye-sublimation pattern.
The first is from kenlandrum's free Amazing Spider-Man 2.
1hjzURA.jpg
I removed the webs and changed the colors. I really like the way this looks, especially with the "seam lines" keeping the "space" feel of a Lantern Corp.

The other I based on the Ben Reilly Spider-Man suit, as that's my favorite version of the Spidey suit.
CDHgV6d.jpg
I started with Taylor McManus' base muscle print, adding the spider legs and stuff. I'm not entirely sure about the spider legs meeting on the sides, but it's a work in progress.

It'll probably be a while before these actually get made as funds are low. But I plan on using TJack's shell/lenses from AS-M2 with whichever one I end up making.

I'd appreciate any critiques or opinions on which one to use. I'll be sure to update when I can.

O like both but first looks better for me. Also I like you profile image/icon. Why not try it in the design?

Lordchammon. RPFer from Spain

Just an update. Still working out kinks in the pattern, trying to get it the way I want. Debating on having it printed on black/blue fabric instead of FOD's white, just so it doesn't get that faded look. Anyone have experience doing this? Should be easier than normal Spider-Man suits since I don't have to worry about lining up weblines when sewing.

Unfortunately, being an adult with chidren, money's tight, so looks like this suit won't see the light of day until next year. Thanks to those who have checked this out, and I'm sorry I can't make it sooner.

Hey bro. Thought this was interesting. Considering I've already got it lol.
Need help let me know. Also . Depending on where your st. We can do cons. I've got 3 spidey suits on the way.
One of them is a custom blue lantern. Pretty sick lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back