masprops777

So I'm starting this thread to document and search for some great ways to build my own Blue Beetle suit. I am a cosplayer with a bit of experience but would love to hear other people's ideas. For the base I'm thinking of going with a pattern from LB Cosplay which is on Herostime and maybe puff painting the wood/finger print texture over the areas not covered by armor. For the rest I will 3d print in different materials.
To start this off, does anyone recommend a way to puff paint the texture of the suit using a guide?
I have seen other cosplayers use light boxes but this pattern is unique where I feel like I can free hand it. Also, Im gonna have the suit pre sewn from heroestime so the light box method is kinda off the table.
Another option was to pour dragon skin silicone in segments of the suit to provide and more comic book feel but that wouldn't be very breathable and would contrast the greater design I'll get from my 3d prints.
So I will stick with LB Cosplay's design for now. Anyone have any other patterns, fabrics, or methods I can use to make the undersuit of the Blue Beelte 2023 costume?
Screenshot (304).pngScreenshot (301).pngScreenshot (302).png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back