Blog For My Celtic Build

It takes time and patience. Im going to rock my Celtic proudly this year again and then look into the future. Next agenda would probably be Wolf for sure. :)

Air Elmo66 AWESOME .... have you thought about upgrading your Suit .... i mean puting animatronics to the head and also the plasma Cannon?... You have made a great way towards a great costume .....now you just need to upgrade or even ameliorate your costume parts, no? :D (y)

Thank you Shogun. It was on my mind to put animatronics into the plasma gun and a motion sensor into my helmet. But my backpack is filled with electronics galore o_O. No more room. I bought a 12volt Power Bank for my fans inside my helmet. It makes my backpack a bit heavier but it is so worth it. For know the only upgrade I will do is make a plasma effect when my guns goes off. I already bought the adafruit board for it. This is what i have now.

IMG_1084.JPG IMG_0946.JPG

I bought a sound board from Replica Props. They make the chip for you. You just upload the files to their website. But i found something better which i will try soon. Just wait for my bread boards to come . this is what i have now .

adafruit_products_2210-00.jpg This is the new chip i have...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back