Blaster Factory (War Machine) DL 44 Assembly instructions

Jonflake88

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was lucky enough to get a blaster factory steel DL44 ANH replica for Christmas. Unfortunately this is my first DL44 build and I can’t find any assembly instructions. I’ve searched here, blaster factory and on YouTube. All I could find was an assembly video that’s a little too quick and too far away to follow well. Is anyone aware of instructions for this? I don’t wanna mess it up along the way trying to figure it out...

This is RPF user newmagrathea from propchopshop.com, so I hope he doesn't mind my posting a link to his video.

From his other videos on the subject, I would recommend holding off on assembly of the internals until you've done whatever finish you intend to do; I just got one myself and it's been a struggle resisting the urge, but it'll be worth it! If you hit any snags, send me a message and maybe we can figure it out as we go together!

Last edited:

This is RPF user newmagrathea from propchopshop.com, so I hope he doesn't mind my posting a link to his video.

From his other videos on the subject, I would recommend holding off on assembly of the internals until you've done whatever finish you intend to do; I just got one myself and it's been a struggle resisting the urge, but it'll be worth it! If you hit any snags, send me a message and maybe we can figure it out as we go together!
I want to put it together at least once and then disassemble before put the finish on it. Just want to be able to do it should I need to. Video was super helpful, thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back