Blank firing Blade Runner Blaster - Advice needed.

If you want to ensure your wiring is sturdy, simply solder the leads of the LEDs. Wiring between the LEDs is an unnecessary extra step.

Align the leads. Bend to shape. Arrange the leads in place. Solder the leads. Cut the leads to size. Wire it to your circuit and you are done.

If you solder before you cut, you can correct any errors before you finish.

If you want to ensure your wiring is sturdy, simply solder the leads of the LEDs. Wiring between the LEDs is an unnecessary extra step.

Align the leads. Bend to shape. Arrange the leads in place. Solder the leads. Cut the leads to size. Wire it to your circuit and you are done.

If you solder before you cut, you can correct any errors before you finish.
Lol, Brilliant! I guess the only limiting factor is the length of the negative leads, as long as they reach you're golden. Thanks, man!

There is a video on youtube with an actual working version (not blanks) of the Blade Runner PDK blaster shooting it at a firing range. Don't know what he did and, to be honest, I don't think I want to.

That's probably Doc from propsummit, and it's an older video if it's the one I'm thinking about. He had a bull barrel installed on a Charter Arms Bulldog, and built the gun out from there. It's something a few people have done and it's not dangerous or illegal if it's done properly.

Insanely genius:cool::cool:
Now all he needs to do is incorporate the energy bolt for the second barrel, which is what I assumed the second trigger fired. The first trigger fired five .44 specials, lie the charter arms bulldog, the second fired several plasma bursts, and you used the bolt to disperse the excess heat. The little Styer magazine contained the energy charge for it. That's just how I figured the PDK worked. Lots of people had their own working theories, that's just mine. K's blaster was a rail gun that held a ten round magazine full of plasma tipped .45 calibre shells. An automatic, that fired 2 shots at a time. Hey, it's sci-fi, cyberpunk.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back