bladerunner blaster

trooperprop

Hi all,

Been cleaning out my proproom and found this balderunner blaster.
It does not longer fit my collection and wonder what it origens are and what would it be worth today?

I bought it in London around 1995/ 96
It was very clean cast in I beleive grey resin. Very smooth.
It has screws and does light up. I build it myself.
Any help would be welcome.

(ps if this is the wrong forum to ask this please move it to the junkyard? ) :confused

Greetings from the Netherlands,

BasD

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010025.jpg

Looks like a PKD-1 Replica by Rick Ross. It's not the most accurate of replicas but I know its still very common to see and alot of people have them. Cant help on price but someone else might be able to.

It's worth about £5, which I will happily give you in return for this PKD :lol
Of course, I am joking..... :)

If it's something you're looking to sell, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a buyer :)

Yep, it's a Rick Ross PKD V1 from the mid-1990s. Even though they're not screen accurate, all of Rick's blasters are still great looking interpretations. (Keep in mind, these were made pre-Worldcon discovery of the real prop.)

Pflager Katsumata

Last time I saw one up for sale, it went for around $150USD but the LEDs didn't work...

A very handsome PKD! :cool

Sort of an alternate version to the prop... Kind of like the Brad Nelson Phaser in Star Trek terms. Very well done, not accurate, but highly regarded nonetheless.

K

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back