Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

Not to shift focus away from this awesome build, which I will be buying when kits come available. But dose anyone have any information on this base used to make this ebay listing?

It's clearly a toy repaint, but has anyone seen it before, dose anyone have access to it?

Blade Runner Blaster Snub Nose Toy Replica | eBay

$(KGrHqUOKj0E4m65uB0oBORe-Bt!4w~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!hwE4qCS3vH0BORe96Rq0Q~~0_12.JPG

It is very diffent from the other toy blaster
!BbML3z!B2k~$(KGrHqIH-DwEquZ(cC0FBKu2yHK7Eg~~_12.JPG

You are shifting focus.. You can start a thread about it instead.

Not to shift focus away from this awesome build, which I will be buying when kits come available. But dose anyone have any information on this base used to make this ebay listing?

It's clearly a toy repaint, but has anyone seen it before, dose anyone have access to it?

Blade Runner Blaster Snub Nose Toy Replica | eBay

$%28KGrHqUOKj0E4m65uB0oBORe-Bt%214w%7E%7E0_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqJ,%21hwE4qCS3vH0BORe96Rq0Q%7E%7E0_12.JPG

It is very diffent from the other toy blaster
%21BbML3z%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHqIH-DwEquZ%28cC0FBKu2yHK7Eg%7E%7E_12.JPG

Final Molds Made

The molds for the last two remaining parts have been made and parts are being cast. The site tube and Weaver knob.

CRW_4161.jpg

Black Grips

Here are some black grips poured from the production mold. I found a black resin from Smooth-On (Task 13) that is slightly flexible. The resulting grips have a hard rubber feel to them. Very realistic feeling.

CRW_4160.jpg

Instructions

The kit will come with detailed, illustrated, assembly instructions. Here's the cover.

INSTRUCTIONSCOVER4.jpg

Last edited:
Since I don't take advance payments or deposits, I don't do waiting lists. The kits will be sold on a first come, first served basis. If you want to be notified as soon as they are available, simply subscribe to this thread as I will post here when they go up for sale in the Junkyard.

Don't panic, this is not a "Limited Edition". As soon as the first run of 24 kits sells out, I will start casting more.

No price yet, won't have one until they are posted for sale.

I'm certainly interested, has it been all priced up?
knowing my luck Ill be broke when its finally ready LOL
Ive had this thread bookmarked ages :)

EDIT: You posted the above while I was typing!

Im so glad you arnt limiting t! Wheeeeeeeeeew!

Re: Rough Draft of Assembly Instructions

I know I have said it over at propsummit, but I guess you can't say it too much. Absolutely outstanding job Dave.

Andy

I think ,Iam not the only onethat find this a nice pice of work.
And I said it before, and I say it again keep up the good work

I usually don't consider buying props, as much as being inspired to try my own hand at creating them, but this looks too awesome. I am definitely looking forward to this, and glad to hear it won't be a limited run!

Also, bonus props for getting me to delurk and actually create an RPF account!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back