Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

A little bit of progress on the Ross' Supressor for the Snubby. The barrel adapter arrived from the 3D printer.

Of course a metal blaster deserves a metal supressor, so... I'm machining a second one from cold rolled steel.

I MUST have one of these!!!!!! Beautiful work...very clean and amazingly crafted!!! Cheers to you Sir!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Love your work Dave.

I have a Rick Ross Snub Nose blaster kit with supressor myself, but I don't know if I will ever find the time to finish it.
May end up selling it one day.

If there was a new run, I would take one for sure, that blaster is amazing! beautiful work :thumbsup

It would not be rude but it would serve no purpose. I am well aware of the interest which is only increasing as the new film approaches. There is a partially completed run of a dozen kits, all of which are spoken for. My Day Job, Family and other projects have delayed its completetion, much to the consternation of those waiting. That's why I never take advance payment or deposits and don't set a delivery date. Too many variables.

I can tell you that it is unlikely once the in-process run has been completed, that there will be another one any time soon. There are several other projects I would rather do.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back