Interest Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set

Just updated the list. I currently have 6 people who are fully paid and 4 people with deposits. I have updated your approx. shipping dates as well. One thing to note, the molds are coming to the end of their useful life, and I will need to replace them soon. That has been factored into the updated list. Good news is, with new molds, I will take a few additional orders from those interested.

Thanks all,

-GG

I just got in from vacation and had a nice surprise waiting on me! They look amazing! Unfortunately I had a few birds that didn't make it in one piece also. GG, I'll shoot you a PM later tonight. Thanks!

Updated info in post #1

I have not added people that have expressed interest, but I do have you down. I will be contacting additions to the list after all current orders have shipped.

Thanks,

-GG

I received my sets from Gordon. Very beautiful stuff and I highly recommend getting those while it is still possible.
If there is ever a Collector's version of those I would be in as well.

Unfortunately there was slight damage to a few figures.
I PMed Gordon and I am confident that he will sort out things.

Gordon Gekko

I sent you a PM (regarding replacement figures) a couple of days ago. Can you please check?

Also can you tell me which color you used for the white/ivory figures?
I might want to some touch ups. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!
I missed how much for the unfinished set, and am interested!

thanks!

Just updated the list. I currently have 6 people who are fully paid and 4 people with deposits. I have updated your approx. shipping dates as well. One thing to note, the molds are coming to the end of their useful life, and I will need to replace them soon. That has been factored into the updated list. Good news is, with new molds, I will take a few additional orders from those interested.

Thanks all,

-GG

Sorry I haven't updated the list. I'm gonna do that next. :facepalm

Very close to finishing up all paid orders and remaining final invoices have been sent.

In addition, anyone who has contacted me about replacement parts, those will ship on Monday 9-24. You will get tracking info.

To those additional people who have expressed interest, I have you on the list and I will contact you as soon as all current orders are done.

Muchos Gracias!

-GG

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back