Interest Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set

I got mine and they are beautiful! Thanks GG!
IMG-9525.JPGIMG-9523.JPG

Updated the list in Post #1. Believe it or not, things are going faster.

Those asking about the Collector Version - There is no timeframe for that set yet.

Thanks,

-GG

IMG_2719.jpg

Many thanks, GG, for these amazing pieces. There's a very strong possibility that I'll be jumping on the Collector's Version once it's announced.

Thanks, too, to Bash for the incredible illuminated board.

Really pleased with how this combo has worked out.

I'm on bash's list - can't wait! Yours looks amazing.

Cheers! You'll be delighted with your purchase from Bash. These are really unique boards. I didn't realise how many settings the board has for brightness, etc. until it arrived.

I was on tenterhooks with my chess set as mine was stuck in customs for ages and I was worried if the pieces would survive the journey. However, Gordon packed the birds exceptionally well and they look amazing. Definitely one of those purchases that I'm really pleased I made.
View attachment IMG_2723.jpg

So, I knew I would jinx myself by saying things were going faster!!! Yesterday morning at about 3:30 my house took a direct lightning strike. Even with everything on surge protectors, quite a few things got fried. Just got my internet back up this morning.

So my shipping for 8-9 will be delayed until Monday. But I still plan on closing out the run for everyone by 8-24

Thanks,

-GG

So, I knew I would jinx myself by saying things were going faster!!! Yesterday morning at about 3:30 my house took a direct lightning strike. Even with everything on surge protectors, quite a few things got fried. Just got my internet back up this morning.

So my shipping for 8-9 will be delayed until Monday. But I still plan on closing out the run for everyone by 8-24

Thanks,

-GG
Nightmare scenario, when you are ready pm me for the outstanding balance so I can settle with you.

Received my set a couple of days ago. They look great. Very cool and unique chess peices to own. A small problem with a few pieces but hopefully GG gets back to me soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back