Blade Runner Prop Replicas

<div class='quotetop'>(Miniaturizer Ray @ Oct 3 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]1331192[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Nexus6 @ Sep 30 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1329291[/snapback]
Are you asking for opinions as to whether or not ^this^ picture is of Harrison Ford, with his head tilted back?

If so, then no, it is not Harrison Ford. Nothing is the same; hair, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, nothing.

No way, no how.
[/b]

I'm thinking it's an older picture, rather than one taken at the time of production. From Ford's driver's license, passport, Union card, whatever, or maybe just some old snap taken in front of a white wall.

To me, the biggest obstacle to it being Ford is the eyebrows. Most of the other features are like his: slightly cleft chin a little lower on his right, upper lip a little higher on his right, nose crooked off to his right, and that funny little crook in his lower left eyelid.

None of which is really saying much; a lot of guys have features like that. I'd say I'm sort of 60/40 on whether it's him or not. When Ford parts his hair on the side, it's usually on his left, but he does appear to have worn his hair parted on the right when he was younger:
[/b][/quote]

I don't know if this is really at issue anymore, but FWIW Nexus6 is right, there is absolutely no way, 100% for sure. The proportions are all wrong. Show pictures to anyone who can draw a portrait and they'll confirm this.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back