Unlimited Run Blade Runner K 2049 Badges

Re: Blade Runner 2049 Badges

Got mine!

7F719A09-B25E-4A86-9722-CE5D0B2F0A33.jpeg

All orders placed as of last night have shipped out. You should have received tracking info at your pp. There were a couple of orders without a shipping link that I had to send directly via USPS that didn't get tracking emailed. I will resume any new orders shortly after the Christmas holiday.

Thanks,

-GG

So if we didn't receive a tracking number via PayPal, then it's still ok?

All orders placed as of last night have shipped out. You should have received tracking info at your pp. There were a couple of orders without a shipping link that I had to send directly via USPS that didn't get tracking emailed. I will resume any new orders shortly after the Christmas holiday.

Thanks,

-GG

Hi,

Looking foreard to my 2049 badge.
Is there any chance that you might do a 2019 Badge as well (based on the original Blade Runner)?
I know tht they nver showed Deckard's badge but I think ypou could come up with something cool.

Mine arrived yesterday - it looks fantastic! Thanks for the quick shipping and solid craftsmanship!

Thanks for confirming, GG. No need for the tracking info. It's to your credit that I can't wait to see the badge in person. It looks great in the photos.

Yep. Everything as of yesterday shipped. If you have a concern I can look it up.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back