Unlimited Run Blade Runner inspired light up chessboard

Heyo, I also would be interested in a board like this at some point. Not really in a hurry. Just posting so that in case Bash comes back I hopefully get notified :D

Come back Bash!

:(

Hi all. Firstly i'd like to apologise for my absence. I run my own business and life has taken a lot of twists and turns over the years and it has unfortunately meant that I haven't had the time or the motivation in all honesty to invest in hobbies and to build these boards. I know i've let people down who expressed an interest in purchasing a board and for that I am sorry, although just in case people wondered, at no point did I take money in advance for orders that were not completed.

So. The question is am I back?

In regards to the boards the weather is getting better, I have some free time coming up with work and i'd like to perhaps dust off the tools and get some boards out the door, however; I think this time i'll be making one style of board to keep things easy for myself and everyone else (probably the Walnut version pending wood prices).

I did try and sort some acryllic a year or two ago but due to covid the cost was literally so ridiculous i'd have either made a huge loss or each board or had to charge an insane amount of money, meaning it was out of many peoples reach. I have no idea if the price of acryllic has come down so this will have a large sway over the final price of any further boards.

So in conclusion i'm gonna try and get price and availability on wood and acryllic over the coming days and put together a proposed price and idea of what will be available for purchase, then i'll try and build a whole bunch in one go to cut down manufacturing and lead times so people aren't waiting until 2049 (omfg i'm so hilarious) for a board. I build these on my own from scratch and by hand to make sure the quality is good and therefore each board takes a long time to put together.

So, it may have been like 5 years but if any of you are still interested in one provisionally, please put a comment in here and i'll try and get a plan together. I'll also be messaging all the old accounts in this thread once i have an idea of prices and timescale to see if they are interested in remaining at the top of list.

All the best guys, i've missed ya.

Bash.

Last edited:
Hi all. Firstly i'd like to apologise for my absence. I run my own business and life has taken a lot of twists and turns over the years and it has unfortunately meant that I haven't had the time or the motivation in all honesty to invest in hobbies and to build these boards. I know i've let people down who expressed an interest in purchasing a board and for that I am sorry, although just in case people wondered, at no point did I take money in advance for orders that were not completed.

So. The question is am I back?

In regards to the boards the weather is getting better, I have some free time coming up with work and i'd like to perhaps dust off the tools and get some boards out the door, however; I think this time i'll be making one style of board to keep things easy for myself and everyone else (probably the mahogany version pending wood prices).

I did try and sort some acryllic a year or two ago but due to covid the cost was literally so ridiculous i'd have either made a huge loss or each board or had to charge an insane amount of money, meaning it was out of many peoples reach. I have no idea if the price of acryllic has come down so this will have a large sway over the final price of any further boards.

So in conclusion i'm gonna try and get price and availability on wood and acryllic over the coming days and put together a proposed price and idea of what will be available for purchase, then i'll try and build a whole bunch in one go to cut down manufacturing and lead times so people aren't waiting until 2049 (omfg i'm so hilarious) for a board. I build these on my own from scratch and by hand to make sure the quality is good and therefore each board takes a long time to put together.

So, it may have been like 5 years but if any of you are still interested in one provisionally, please put a comment in here and i'll try and get a plan together. I'll also be messaging all the old accounts in this thread once i have an idea of prices and timescale to see if they are interested in remaining at the top of list.

All the best guys, i've missed ya.

Bash.

Baaaash! Welcome back! And yes, completely interested. Hope all is as good as it can be, man!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back