Unlimited Run Blade Runner inspired light up chessboard

Interested in one of these to go with GG's chess set run.

I can't seem to see any pics on the first page. Once you get a few done please post pics here.

thanks!

Hi guys, yes still making these, it seems the hosting site I was using has vanished so i'll reupload some pictures in a bit when I get a minute. Getting lots of interest on these as Gordons run is coming online.

Faust yours is finished and will ship on friday pending payment; I know you've requested a couple of pictures of the back side of the board, I will send you them once i'm back home, unfortunately stuck in London with work until Thursday night.

Faust yours is finished and will ship on friday pending payment; I know you've requested a couple of pictures of the back side of the board, I will send you them once i'm back home, unfortunately stuck in London with work until Thursday night.

Hi Bash,

Good to know. Just PM me the pictures and your payment details and we are good to go.
Many thanks.

BTW what are the final dimensions of the board?
I have to start looking for a suitable table.

Hi! I am very keen to buy a fully complete painted and lighted version of the chessboard. Just sent you a message and really appreciate your passionate work! Cheers!

Ok guys, I finally have some free time to carry on working on orders. Those of you who have just placed an order with me will be got to soon, I'm making them in the order I received the request. I'll try and get a list up later tonight. Unfortunately I used postimg which seems to have gone under and I don't have the original pictures either to re-upload so i'll take some more later today if I can showcasing walnut vs oak. But for now, here's a couple of the board I just completed for Faust that should ship out this weekend.

ekNioT
ekNioT

ekNioT
bLJ1a8

ekNioT
mMg9TT

ekNioT
myJZv8

bLJ1a8

f7624dcd6f07a76bf74152122c6fcfdb.jpg68f1820c070eeccfb560928177fc4d47.jpg1.jpg665d759fef69e99e7b67a5c59fb10f90.jpg
mMg9TT

myJZv8

Fragments is up next guys however I’m still waiting on more wood from the suppliers. If I have to wait much longer I’ll have to find another supplier but picks is slim where I live sadly. I’ll keep you all posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back