Interest Blade Runner ID Card from Earl Hays Press

If it comes down to it (I hope not), I’ll give up one of my slots so someone else doesn’t miss out. I’d feel terrible if someone were not able to get one and I got two. I have a feeling you’re going to hit 75 real quick.
I’m with Trooper_Trent. If it comes down to it I’ll only purchase 1 if that means more folks can get one.

If it comes down to it (I hope not), I’ll give up one of my slots so someone else doesn’t miss out. I’d feel terrible if someone were not able to get one and I got two. I have a feeling you’re going to hit 75 real quick.
Maybe you can preorder for the public release along with this run, guarantee your RPF spot and second badge.

Maybe you can preorder for the public release along with this run, guarantee your RPF spot and second badge.
I wonder what the public release limit is going to be...
If it comes to it, that's a good backup plan. Thanks for the idea. I see a few people have reserved 2, 3, even 4 slots. I'm all good with that if there aren't more interested parties than slots. But in the interest of what's good for the community, I'm against hoarding them for the secondary market at an increased price. I'd rather fill the run requirements with everyone getting 1 each. So, I'll keep an eye on it and if it sells out and there are people still asking for one, I'll definitely give up a spot.

I do appreciate the effort and time needed to make these, but I can't justify 200 bucks for a card, sorry.
Pass.

That, as they say, is that. All 75 slots have been spoken for, though there are 2 kind users, Trooper_trent and confusion who had multiple slots that are willing to give up the extra spots if more people throw in.

So, when EHP is ready (soon) everyone on this list will receive a DM from me with the Email to contact EHP about the purchase.

All the payment and processing will be done through them.

The email address is proprietary to the RPF run.

A few people have forgotten the “no price bashing rule”. If you are not interested, you are supposed to just move along… but they can’t fight the need to make that statement to let you know they don’t like there price, before letting you know that this is a hard pass. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you don’t agree with a price, don’t comment, don’t PM the maker, just move on silently. It really isn’t that hard to do.

That, as they say, is that. All 75 slots have been spoken for, though there are 2 kind users, Trooper_trent and confusion who had multiple slots that are willing to give up the extra spots if more people throw in.

So, when EHP is ready (soon) everyone on this list will receive a DM from me with the Email to contact EHP about the purchase.

Hi

If they are willing to give up a slot I would gladly take it.

Thanks

Have we gotten a sample of what the final product looks like, regarding the amberlith and the lamination. I understand there is access to the original tooling, but I'll personally need eethan to be on board with what your final product looks like. I know some people take offense to talking about the price point, but I'll go ahead and push for quality and value. This forum is about producing and appreciating replicas of the highest caliber and we have members here that have done the leg work. So yeah, Eethan's badges are top shelf value so these have to be equal or better at every step before I send payment.

Have we gotten a sample of what the final product looks like, regarding the amberlith and the lamination. I understand there is access to the original tooling, but I'll personally need eethan to be on board with what your final product looks like. I know some people take offense to talking about the price point, but I'll go ahead and push for quality and value. This forum is about producing and appreciating replicas of the highest caliber and we have members here that have done the leg work. So yeah, Eethan's badges are top shelf value so these have to be equal or better at every step before I send payment.
You could have started with that. Instead of taking a spot and then adding addendums and qualifiers after the fact.

You could have started with that. Instead of taking a spot and then adding addendums and qualifiers after the fact.
I don’t think these are addendums. I believe you and company will produce primo product, I just want to see a sample. It’s an honor to have a spot for one of these since it’s from original tooling but the members here are allowed high level of scrutiny. We all want this run to succeed but in my humble opinion having a set of badges already. The bar is high. Let’s set it even higher! We’re on the same team.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back