Blade Runner - Deckard's ID badge

It wont be for awhile most likely. I wanted to get it rolling but my wife and I are having our third child in two weeks time so I anticipate I will be out of commission for another month or so. This will happen though.

...Any idea when you might be posting that? I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks but I don't want to miss out.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, much appreciated!

Beauty:cool

I just wanted to post to possibly be on the list. Very nice work and congratulations! I have just spent the past year with my new Son. It will surely consume your time but hopefully you will get moments for yourself to do projects like this.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am 85% done with making the badges for a limited run and should be done in less than a week. I will be making a thread in the runs forum when they are all done. Ill offer 7 completely finished badges (limited only by my small piece of amberlithe) and 3 "kits" that include everything except the amberlithe and you assemble. I wont hold spots in response to this post, but will post here 1 day before i post in the run forum.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back