Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

I've kind of looked around a little in different Blade Runner threads, but never seen an official replica of K's blaster. Saw they did a 2049 version of Deckard's blaster, though. Were there any plans for K's?

I've been searching through various 2049 threads but I haven't found anything on K's knife. It has nearly zero screen time, but it's what he uses to cut his way into the crime scene barrier on Sapper's farm. I assumed the first time I saw the film that it was still the Amsler Hurricane from earlier on, but this is definitely a large folding knife of some sort. I don't think it's either of Luv's knives, since her curved auto folder has a solid back on the handle, and the other automatic she uses is double edged, so he wouldn't likely be using his thumb for leverage.

View attachment 963759

Any thoughts and or did I miss a post where someone covered it?

Thanks!

The frame looks a bit like a Spyderco but that's pretty much the hardest angle to ID a knife from :unsure:.

Hey Flyscriber, thanks for your advice - the Tamiya red and orange worked an absolute treat...

Attachments

• IMG_7734.jpg
    IMG_7734.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 221
  • IMG_7735.jpg
    IMG_7735.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 210
Is there any definitive answer on what color K’s jeans are? Brown or olive green? And does anyone have a good recommendation on a brand/what style? Thanks!

This wasn't in the movie to my knowledge, but I thought this lighter made a nice addition to my Blade Runner 2049 items with the engraved Wallace Corporation name on it:

Blade Runner 2049 Zippo Lighter s.jpg Blade Runner 2049 Zippo Lighter Open s.jpg

nice,are you gonna get the other bottles to go with the glasses?
I'd like the JW bottle from the first film, but they rarely come up for anything remotely approaching reasonable prices assembled. A do it yourself kit might work if someone does a bottle run at some point. I might be one of the few that actually liked Blade Runner 2049 better than the original so I'm happy with this set.

what about k's or lt.joshi's bottles?
I can't tell what Joshi's bottle looks like (just kind of looks like a generic 1 liter bottle or thereabouts in the scene where she's drinking it). Is there a good picture of it somewhere? I've seen a closeup of K's bottle, but it's not terribly interesting so I'm not going out of my way to get one. I suppose if I could get one for a reasonable fee, I'd consider it or hers. Part of the problem is I don't have a great place to display them in the home theater (they currently are in my China cabinet; I just set up the stand above for the photo shoot. That's actually in my living room above the home theater).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back