Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Kyriazi Freres tin...

Slightly worse for wear than the screen-used but nice all the same. :)

kyriazi1.jpg

kyriazi2.jpg

if anybody is interested in a de czar bottle,there is one for sale on a well known bidding site.just a heads up for one of these rare bottles;)

My Blade Runner 2049 glass props:

"Cibi" original movie style from the '82 original and also seen in Jared Leto's office in Blade Runner 2049 as well if you look closely in the scene where Harrison Ford's Decker character is brought there (one sitting by him and one on the table):

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 02s.jpg

The "other" whiskey glasses of Blade Runner 2049:

Left: Harrison Ford whiskey glass from Vegas Hotel bar scene
Middle: Agent K's whiskey glass from his apartment
Right: The Police Captain's glass from the station she's drinking from shortly before being killed

Blade Runner 2049 glasses s.jpg

Last edited:

"Cibi" original movie style from the '82 original and also seen in Jared Leto's office in Blade Runner 2049 as well if you look closely in the scene where Harrison Ford's Decker character is brought there (one sitting by him and one on the table):

View attachment 1091055

Right: The Police Captain's glass from the station she's drinking from shortly before being killed

Nice! I was following the fb group as ppl hunted those glasses but i kinda tuned out after a while. I wasnt sure if agent Ks was ever really exactly ID'ed but the 3 together look great. You've resparked my interest now haha

Hi, I'm not on Facebook and so I miss a lot of things that take place there. I am looking for info on the oval glass, K's glass & shot glass. Can you tell me the makers & models? If you wouldn't mind sharing it would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

I've seen quite a few variations on the oval one, including ones made by and branded Johnnie Walker that were included with holiday gift sets, but it does not apperar that the ones in the movie are labeled. Also, I know there had been some debate as to which glass is correct for K. I didn't know it had been positively ID'd at all.

Wouldn't mind info on that onion soup cup also, which I assume is from a deleted scene. LOL! Just kidding. :p Truly though, any help is very much appreciated.

Hi, I'm not on Facebook and so I miss a lot of things that take place there. I am looking for info on the oval glass, K's glass & shot glass. Can you tell me the makers & models? If you wouldn't mind sharing it would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

I've seen quite a few variations on the oval one, including ones made by and branded Johnnie Walker that were included with holiday gift sets, but it does not apperar that the ones in the movie are labeled. Also, I know there had been some debate as to which glass is correct for K. I didn't know it had been positively ID'd at all.

Wouldn't mind info on that onion soup cup also, which I assume is from a deleted scene. LOL! Just kidding. :p Truly though, any help is very much appreciated.

I can't say for certain who or who has not positively ID'd the glasses or if they're 100% accurate. I made a trade for those ones with a member here from France (not sure if they care if I reveal their name or not so I'll let them come forward if they wish). I was told these are the glasses (they certainly look the part to my eyes in any case):

1> Agent K's apartment whiskey glass is a Nachtmann Alexandra Tumbler (I've seen these crop up on eBay)

2> Harrison Ford's Vegas Hotel Whiskey glass is by Luigi Bormioli and it's a double old fashioned glass (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VFLGBE/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1)

3> Police Lt. Josh's shot glass is by La Rochère.

"Cibi" original movie style from the '82 original and also seen in Jared Leto's office in Blade Runner 2049 as well if you look closely in the scene where Harrison Ford's Decker character is brought there (one sitting by him and one on the table)
It's on the table in this still of Denis Villeneuve.
Villenueve_Light_Blade_Runner_2049.jpg

I can't say for certain who or who has not positively ID'd the glasses or if they're 100% accurate. I made a trade for those ones with a member here from France (not sure if they care if I reveal their name or not so I'll let them come forward if they wish). I was told these are the glasses (they certainly look the part to my eyes in any case):

1> Agent K's apartment whiskey glass is a Nachtmann Alexandra Tumbler (I've seen these crop up on eBay)

2> Harrison Ford's Vegas Hotel Whiskey glass is by Luigi Bormioli and it's a double old fashioned glass (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VFLGBE/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1)

3> Police Lt. Josh's shot glass is by La Rochère.

Thanks for the info friend! Very helpful!

hi all,
i'm looking for some LAPD évidence bag for sale please
thanks

Attachments

• blade-runner-2049-lapd-evidence-bag_1_ef23804a9c41d85c74b1fcef829c6109.jpg
    blade-runner-2049-lapd-evidence-bag_1_ef23804a9c41d85c74b1fcef829c6109.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 217
There's a want to buy section made for people looking for stuff:

Hi all.
This is more a plea for help. I have a very nice fairly screen accurate Deckard blaster moel that I built and painted up but I left it on a unit near the wondow and the grips faded. I am currently looking for a translucent paint to get the grips from weak orange juice to amber coloured again... Can any one recommend one pls? I have been looking at Tamya polycarb orange translucent paint but am woried it will be too orange. All and any help appreciated thanks

Nick.

try Tamia clear yellow and then a thin coat of Tamia clear red. Adjust the amount of red to get the orange/amber feel you need. Best if its airbrushed on. GHood luck

Hi all.
This is more a plea for help. I have a very nice fairly screen accurate Deckard blaster moel that I built and painted up but I left it on a unit near the wondow and the grips faded. I am currently looking for a translucent paint to get the grips from weak orange juice to amber coloured again... Can any one recommend one pls? I have been looking at Tamya polycarb orange translucent paint but am woried it will be too orange. All and any help appreciated thanks

Nick.
I *heard* but haven't tried, that some people have used fabric dye to change the color back. try at your own risk. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back