Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Please add me the list. Definitely want this.

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

interested in this scanner. Please add me to your ever growing list. I would like the scanner in kit form please.

What beautiful work! I am interested in a kit form!

Are there any updates on this? :)

You can add me to the interest list officially.

Please add me to the list, too!

can i join the list?

Would definitely be interested in one of these if they come to fruition, so if possible please add me to the list.

Still interested!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still in though I can't see my name in the interest list....:(

Definitely IN on this! Please add me to the list [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please add me to the list

interested put me on the list please

Thought I requested to be added, but I am wrong, so could you please add me to the interest list. I would love to own one of these...thank you..

Please add me to the interest list. This looks awesome! Thanks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back