Interest BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effects

Zachilles

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

Please add me the list. Definitely want this.

Flyscriber

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Portable Voight-Kampff Scanner - Lights, Sound, Practical Effe

interested in this scanner. Please add me to your ever growing list. I would like the scanner in kit form please.

repy

In for one!

airman

What beautiful work! I am interested in a kit form!

Kylo1

Sr Member

Are there any updates on this? :)

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You can add me to the interest list officially.

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Please add me to the list, too!

stussy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

can i join the list?

seekerofgiants

Would definitely be interested in one of these if they come to fruition, so if possible please add me to the list.

the Pawn

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Still interested!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

repy

I'm still in though I can't see my name in the interest list....:(

fightercaptured

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Definitely IN on this! Please add me to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xwingercrash

Please add me to the list

framed

interested put me on the list please

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Any updates?

Stormshadow

Thought I requested to be added, but I am wrong, so could you please add me to the interest list. I would love to own one of these...thank you..

xwingercrash

Please add me to the interest list. This looks awesome! Thanks.