Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

1 kit ready for immediate shipping! Might be the last kit for a month or so as I'm away from my laser engraver till late August...

Hello there! Was searching for an awesome Officer K blaster kit and yours is awesome. I may be late on this, but is this prop set perchance still available?

Hello there! Was searching for an Officer K blaster kit and this one is awesome. I may be late, but would this kit perchance still be available?

Hello there! Was searching for an Officer K blaster kit and this one is awesome. I may be late, but would this kit perchance still be available?
Thanks, I've got 1 left/ready to go. The order form and info are in the 1st post, let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks, I've got 1 left/ready to go. The order form and info are in the 1st post, let me know if you have any other questions
Fantastic! Just filled out the form and sent payment with extra 5% to cover goods and service PayPal charges. Please confirm and many thanks!

Hey there rgriesbeck, received the kit, and it is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to put this thing together. Thanks man!

C0vR0hx.jpg

wBKRaqw.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back