Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1 kit ready for immediate shipping! Might be the last kit for a month or so as I'm away from my laser engraver till late August...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jpad

Hello there! Was searching for an awesome Officer K blaster kit and yours is awesome. I may be late on this, but is this prop set perchance still available?

Jpad

Hello there! Was searching for an Officer K blaster kit and this one is awesome. I may be late, but would this kit perchance still be available?

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello there! Was searching for an Officer K blaster kit and this one is awesome. I may be late, but would this kit perchance still be available?
Thanks, I've got 1 left/ready to go. The order form and info are in the 1st post, let me know if you have any other questions

Jpad

Thanks, I've got 1 left/ready to go. The order form and info are in the 1st post, let me know if you have any other questions
Fantastic! Just filled out the form and sent payment with extra 5% to cover goods and service PayPal charges. Please confirm and many thanks!

Jpad

Hey there rgriesbeck, received the kit, and it is absolutely fantastic! Can't wait to put this thing together. Thanks man!

C0vR0hx.jpg

wBKRaqw.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.