Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

Re: Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs - RUN 2 OPEN!!

Hi Rob! I've sent you a message...thanks...:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Got your email. Thank you for all you hard work. Form filled in and payment sent! :D

Last edited:
Re: Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs - RUN 2 OPEN!!

That leaves 1 kit left... Can always make more

Quick question, been working on the gun for a few weeks now almost to the painting stage, I was looking at my electronics but I think I'm missing the switch was it supposed to be attached to the numbered block?

Quick question, been working on the gun for a few weeks now almost to the painting stage, I was looking at my electronics but I think I'm missing the switch was it supposed to be attached to the numbered block?

It would have been inn the little baggie with the LEDs,etc

Perhaps I lost it, can you direct me to where you purchased it?

I've had those for a while,any 2 way switch will work,just measure the slot, long as it's close it size you can glue it in

Just wanted to share my finished blaster real quick. Awesome kit. This was my first prop paint job ever so I kind of made a mess of it. I gotta get "The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049" so it can live on that instead XD

View attachment 788849View attachment 788850View attachment 788851

Great job! How did you do your handle? Paint or did you use the included wrap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob! Just received my kit and I'm in awe over it! Thanks again for all your hard work on these kits, it's VERY much appreciated. :D
Steve

Hi Rob! Just received my kit and I'm in awe over it! Thanks again for all your hard work on these kits, it's VERY much appreciated. :D
Steve

You're welcome ,thanks again for the order. Share pics!

Order placed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a kit ready for immediate shipping

Did a bunch of laser engraving Fri, got enough parts to make 5 kits - weekend bump

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back