Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

I had always planned on doing both, until I rewatched the movie and Adam's video of the hands-on with the actual hero props. I could not see serial #'s on either, so in an effort to be the most accurate, I wasn't planning on the serial # seen at comic-con. Now if a few people wanted that AND weren't in a hurry, I could try to lay something out. I'm planning on doing 25 of the small pieces all lasered this week, then I'll be able to start shipping...

Yeah doing either version as you plan seems to work out well imo though as a constructive observation, I saw the video you mentioned just now and you can see the serial numbers from the middle blaster in your pictures right as he pulls it out at the 20:35 mark on the video
Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 5.20.38 PM.png

Yeah doing either version as you plan seems to work out well imo though as a constructive observation, I saw the video you mentioned just now and you can see the serial numbers from the middle blaster in your pictures right as he pulls it out at the 20:35 mark on the video

Good spot.

There's definitely an element of inconsistency though.

The other two look like they've been painted over for some reason.

serial02.jpg

Or perhaps it is there and it's just very specific lighting that shows it.

I myself, would like to have the engraving, it just kinda throws a Nod back to the original pkd. But it's cool if you can't, or decide Not too. I can wait, either way.

I'm a fan of having serial numbers as well. Also, I may have missed it, but is there a how-to on doing grips? Currently, I fear that will be the hardest challenge...

I'd like the serial numbers if possible, and wouldn't mind a slight longer delivery wait as a result - but then I am lucky enough to be quite early on the list! ;) Thanks for all your hard work on this!

This is the pic that drives me crazy though, I believe it's from a magazine article...

View attachment 770177

I think if you look really closely you can almost make out something where the serial number ought to be so imho the serial number should be on there. I think the heavier weathering has hidden it a little and the lighting has just whited it out on the top piece.

If there is any room on the run I would like to be added and will send you the payment. Cheers John

I think if you look really closely you can almost make out something where the serial number ought to be so imho the serial number should be on there. I think the heavier weathering has hidden it a little and the lighting has just whited it out on the top piece.

If there is any room on the run I would like to be added and will send you the payment. Cheers John

- - - Updated - - -

The jig is done

20171031_131040.jpg

Last edited:
Just double checking you know you've got the serial alignments switched in your above pic ;)

So look at these screen grabs of the left and right side from Adam Savage's vid

Left
left.jpg

Right
right.jpg

So on the left side of the gun the text is left aligned, on the right side it's right aligned, so it mirrors on both sides.

Underlined for clarity:

Left
leftlined.jpg

Right
rightlined.jpg

Sorry for being so pedantic haha

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back