Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer K Pistol - 3D Printed Kit with LEDs

I’d like to figure out a way to get the trigger to spring back and add weight to this piece

Post your findings as I’ll be doing the same. In fact, some electronics with sounds would be epic!

Anyone gonna try the “hammer” movement mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Child labour !

Ha ha, nah bro... Minions! I’ve got 3 myself and but I never of thought of getting them to assist in building my weapons of mass destruction (aka blasters)... just think of all the sanding I now won’t have to do myself! Thanks rgriesbeck for the idea! [emoji23]

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your findings as I’ll be doing the same. In fact, some electronics with sounds would be epic!

Anyone gonna try the “hammer” movement mod?

I’ll figure something out and post!

You're one of the first to be getting theirs, you'll have lots of time =)

Buyer's list posted in 1st thread!

The best news I’ve heard all day!

Got 1st 4 kits done, was about to ship and remembered that they need to be laser engraved, oops!

AND most pics of the gun from comic con show the serial number on the body and some engraving on the removable top piece BUT every pic I have of the actual movie prop, including the ones from @asavage show no serial number...

I'm feeling that I'm going to stay true to the movie version, not the comic con version. Thoughts?

hero blasters-1.jpg

Last edited:
Update:

I'm renting some time on my buddy's printers, he has 2 of the exact same ones that I do and after doing a test (that was perfect) he's going to print 20 barrels for me. That's 180 hours worth of printing, which means that every should be getting theirs faster than 1st expected!

ccblaster.jpg

These ones?

Top piece looks like two parallel lines slightly offset from one another and then 94-00L4

DFJsmL7XgAEVOgW.jpg
FKM890
Serial # 295DVRKSS

I quite like it with to be honest.

hero%20blasters-1.jpg
On the Adam Savage screenshot, it looks like the serial may have been painted over to me. There looks like the ghost of an outline where the serials are on the other picture, but that could well be a trick of the eyes.

Could I please have mine with both top and serial engravings if at all possible? But it's not a deal breaker either way.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back