Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Luv's Blaster (3d Printed Kit)

Re: Blade Runner 2049 - Luv's Blaster (3d Printed Kit) SALE 25% OFF

1 week sale - 25% off base price (not accessories or shipping) april 14-21!!

Re: Blade Runner 2049 - Luv's Blaster (3d Printed Kit) SALE 25% OFF

Order form pricing won't change, just take 25% OFF BASE PRICE, add accessories and shipping and send PayPal

well, its taken me longer than anticipated to get this blaster close to finished, manly because of a load of bottles and K blaster commissions, but here's my 90% done Luv's blaster.
Great kit, nicely modelled. Good size in the hand. The print isn't the finest finish I've seen, so bags of cleaning up, but nothing more than I expected from a 3d print.
Shape wise it is really nice. No twists or miss-shapen parallel edges.
Nicely done rgriesbeck. Thanks for a rare blaster to add to my collection.

Just some more detailing to do and im finished
Ill post more images when its completely done.

View attachment 798253

What colours did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Hi White43, I don't mind you asking at all :)
I hardly ever use premixed colours on my projects, I do a large mix of automotive colours in jars, which I tweak until it looks about right to my eyes.
The barrel is a mix of a gun metal/ dark silver, and silver with a touch of matt black to make it a satin finish and darken it down.
The trigger guard is mixed from a dark grey with some gloss white and a couple of touches of dark blue and some of the grip colour.
The grip is a mix of mainly gloss white, dark blue, gloss grey and some baby blue /sky blue.
Greeblies are in gloss black base coat with some weathering in the corners and a light pass of chrome finish lacquer from http://customcreationpaints.co.uk/

Metal inserts on the grip made from ally rivets with a center punched hole.
Still not finished yet, busy with clients projects at the moment.

Barrel is not lacquered, trigger guard is gloss lacquer, as is the grip.

Hope this helps out.
This is about the best sized model of this baster available at the moment, there are others, but personally, I like this one the best, however it does require a lot of sanding, but its well worth it.
I didnt use any filler or surfacing compounds on this, just sandpaper, which shows the quality of the print material.
Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back