Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Luv's Blaster (3d Printed Kit)

Hairyloft

Love the look of this blaster, the prop work on this movie has been immense. Interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
20171111_155946.jpg
Front is getting close, grip area obviously needs more work. Believe it or not this one is actually a tougher gun to model than K's pistol was

FXArtist

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
rgriesbeck I don't know if you have already seen this or not but apparently this is a picture of the original model from a Wired Magazine article. I hope it helps, you really do some AMAZING work

23722287_1548106058603886_2925285883430041560_n.jpg

Definitely count me in when you have it done!

23722287_1548106058603886_2925285883430041560_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cratercritter

Still working on this, it is proving infinitely harder to shape then K's pistol, but we'll get there
View attachment 773805

I like the looks of this gun, especially the double barrel. Thanks for your hard work.

Note: The bottom of the Trigger Guard is angled (i.e. not parallel to the barrels) as you have shown is cool.
However, I don't think it is angled as much as on your pics..... Hard to tell though, maybe slightly less of an angle to the barrel.:confused

Luv 1.png Luv 3.png Luv 2.jpg Luv 4.png

Last edited:

rgriesbeck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.