Blade runner 2049 Luvs Baster

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi folks.
Heres a couple of images of my finished and mounted rgriesbeck Luv blaster. A couple of people have asked for more images of it, so here are a some shots with it on one of my Ennis tile replicas. Great blaster, relatively unknown to most fans and great in the hand. It has a couple of chips in it now from being dropped, but still looks the part.
Hope you like it. Keep on retiring.
AP luv baster RPF.jpg
AP luv blaster.jpg
rpf AP Luv blaster.jpg

Great prop, nice paintjob and a great display! Good to see that this relatively unknown prop of the movie also receives some luv (excuse the pun) on the RPF. Will definitely try to build one myself one day!

Thanks folks. I had forgotten about this post. If anyone fancies a tile i will be doing another run soon. Keep your eyes on the junkyard over the next few weeks.
Heres a thread on how i make them in case your interested. Cheers Folks.

Hi folks.
Heres a couple of images of my finished and mounted rgriesbeck Luv blaster. A couple of people have asked for more images of it, so here are a some shots with it on one of my Ennis tile replicas. Great blaster, relatively unknown to most fans and great in the hand. It has a couple of chips in it now from being dropped, but still looks the part.
Hope you like it. Keep on retiring.
View attachment 985517 View attachment 985518 View attachment 985519
May I ask what color paints you used? Looks great!

Colours are tricky. It was a while ago now but i can remember most of it.
I use automotive rattle cans which i spray into a container and mix, then i use an airbrush for application . The handle and under the barrels was a gloss white with a mix of blue and grey to get the desired blue colour. The trigger guard and the front of the muzzle were a mix of the same blue with a touch of grey primer and a very subtle blue pearl metallic to give the satin look and a slight pearl sheen. The barrels were primer grey with silver mix which gives a slightly more matt finish than the trigger guard. Inside the details and the front of the barrels were done gloss black with an alclad chrome finish to make them pop as were the side circular details. I turned down some 6mm stainless screws to make the "probe" looking detail on the side, and i used some aluminium rivets in the handle. Then a two pack wet look lacquer on the grip to make it shine.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back