Black Series Mandalorian helmet announced

Just a quick question. Anyone’s visor has micro scratches on it. The helmet is in great condition just the lens you can see them only when the light hits right. Wondering is a plastic polish will work or if I should just get a visor upgrade. Would appreciate your guys expertise on this and any polish. I have heard brasso, Plastic X and a few others. Thank you!
I scratched my visor on the first day I had it, so tried to buff it out with some t-cut, which failed...so I moved on to try some 2000 grit wet sanding...which gave the plastic a good clean shiny surface but was impossible to see thru so I got an upgraded visor from OPLE Props in Germany and it's a huge improvement...as a side note be VERY careful putting the screws back in to the helmet as the plastic is very soft and as I've tightened the front visor screws to much they've come thru the front of the face and I'm currently in the process of sanding it all back for a repaint :/

Ah it's a learning curve :D I immediately bought a second one to replace it anyway cos I'm decadent like that haha!
I also know myself well enough to know the repaired and repainted one won't be complete any time in a hurry :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back